Reviews for Beyond This World
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I don't know whether to call you a bastard or a beautiful, gorgeous, blessed craftsman. Because this was beautiful, and terrible, and painfully sad. I literally sat here with tears running down my face, all snotty and gross sobbing, until my family started to ask me if I was all right. And honestly? I can't say that I'm all right. And I'm not happy. But there's a part of me that is very, very glad I read this fic. It was extremely well-written, and it told a story I needed to hear. I loved it deeply, even though it made me sob and cry. Thank you for this beautiful, horrible story, damn you! :')
Melonlord chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I cried the manliest of tears throughout, you truly are an amazing writer.
elisa chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This story was totally worth reading, I cried but I still loved it. I seriously don't see how it can get any better, but that's my opinion.
elisa chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
So very sad, it had me crying before Gimli even died... I'm not sure if I should applaud or curse. It was f**king awesome, now I need to go find a few tissues.
MaliceArchangela chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This was a truly beautiful story. I was actually crying reading it.

I don't usually cry when reading fanfiction, and even in written books and movies, it still takes quite a bit.

With your story, I was crying partway through the first chapter.

I loved it.

Even though you wrote this quite some time ago, I hope that you continue to write such beautiful stories.

Thank you for this masterpiece.
Elfwine chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Though this wad written some time ago I still had to drop a review and say this is beautiful. The best story written about their friendship and probably the perfect ending to the Fellowship. An amazing job!
Lynathia chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
My God. Just, this piece was truly something I have never seen before. First of all, it was a relief for my mind and offered slight resurrection to my faith of humanity, to read a marvelous LotR fanfic. Thank you for that.

And secondly, because this is the first piece of fanfiction EVER that has made me cry. With all honesty, I'm bawling. It is a refreshing change, I must say, but still. It is because of your way to weave the words into something that breaks the ordinary way of writing and hits my heart and soul differently than I'm used to. Thank you for doing that.

Lynathia
Supporter of Westron
Captive Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The words were a little blurry since I was reading through tears most of the time, but this was amazing. I don't think I've ever become so emotional over a fanfiction before (I was talking to a friend while reading... She probably thinks I'm psycho for crying so much over fictional characters...)
Everything about this is perfect and honestly, I'm hesitant to continue reading since I don't know how much more crying my eyes can take! (I know I'll finish it anyway and then I'll most likely read it several more times in the future...)
Well, off to the next tear and sob filled chapter!
Cfuygfdh chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I love this, I couldn't read past halfway through the second chacpter because I was so touched I was just balling my eyes out
Kiryn chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Lol, I feel sorry for poor Boromir. After all, he was the first one to die, so he's practically been waiting for FOREVER for all those other slowpokes to hurry up. *huggles Boromir* :P

And this story was just completely beautiful, and totally made me tear up. Legolas and Gimli's bromance is second favorite thing in all of LOTR, so...yeah. This does them both complete justice.

Also, I laughed when Aragorn asked Gimli why Legolas wasn't with him. HAHAHA. I also love you dearly, Aragorn.

*also huggles Elrond* Just because I love him so as well.

Anyway, fantastic job! :)
Thecla chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I cried so much while reading this I had to stop reading. I hate you and love you so much it is bothering me. This story was beautiful and I am so glad I found it. Thank you for your brilliance, I am now going to read anything else of yours I can find.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I cried. Then I sniffled. Then I blew. Good Story.
Melethril chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Wow... I cried, I smiled and I cried some more. There was a lump in my throat the entire time and I couldn't swallow it.

You have a ... an amazing talent, and that word doesn't sound true. It's not enough. Your writing is incredibly powerful and I am deeply touched and impressed.

So, I guess, all there is left to say is: Thank you for writing this piece.
sirdare chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I don't know if you'll read this, but I've been lurking for two years now. Recently one of my fanfic-writing friends told me how much she appreciates reviews, so I decided to write a review to tell you how much I love your works! I've read every single one of them, but... this is the only one that actually made me cry. I love 'During a journey in the dark' and 'While the Ring went south' as well!

Honestly, I think your portrayal of the characters is near-perfect. Although I'm an avid fanfiction reader, few other authors come even remotely close. And there's nothing I hate more than an OOC character.

Thank you so much for writing, and I do hope to see more soon! :D
Wanderling chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
this is a beautiful ending. it brought tears to my eyes - thank you so much for writing it! :)
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »