Reviews for Beyond This World
Spot'sFairyto lazy to log in chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
First I hope I can stop crying long enough to type this. This is the most beautiful story I have ever read. About two paragraphs into the story I started crying and have not stoped since. A beautiful story of friendship.
Katharra chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
Ohmigod, I've never cried in a fanfic before. That was beautiful.
Rhiannon chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
this is one of the best LotR fan fics i have ever read! i cried (and laughed) so much my dad thought i was going nuts! thank you!
Blanton Cirith chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
oh my god, this is the absolute greatest story i have ever read. the whole thing had tears running down my face. this one statement, though, was probably the most touching of any senetnce in this fic "My arrogant, spiteful, whimsical, fading friend, you were the greatest adventure of my life, and I thank you for it." and the last, it had me in near turmoil. this was the greatest fic i've read yet, and i thank you for writing it. your talent for angst surpasses any author on i have met yet.
Dwimordene chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
That was perfect. I can say no more, save a very grateful and humble "Thank you!"
Lauren chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
Wow! That was beautiful! Very sad, but it had a good lesson (or several). Great fic!
bj chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
*Cries* That was GREAT! Sad and hopeful and.. *sniffs some more* . Really good.
Seishi chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
wow. that was beautful, i cannot tell you how much i like this story!. very well written and done. very original plot line. good job!
Lasaire chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
*wail* *sob* Well, I can't say that I didn't truly expect that to happen in the end. And at least they are together at the last. All eight of the mortal Fellowship. It's a fitting end, at that. Well done!
Croaking chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
*do nothing but smile and wipe tears away and say* Beautifully bitter sweet.
Croaking chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
I'm speechless. That was so sad!
Heather chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Beautifully done! :) Keep up the excellent work.
a chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Lasaire chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
WONDERFUL! Such pathos we see in poor old Gimli. It's rather a pity that death is so incomprehendable to elves, but all we mortals (at least all faiths I can think of) believe that death takes us to a better place. If only Legolas could understand that...*sigh*
WildStar and Andromeda chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
This is beautifully written. I was crying my eyes out in the end. Tolkien couldn't have done better. Now if you excuse me I must go find a tissue. *Sniff*
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »