Reviews for Beyond This World
Seishi chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
wow. that was beautful, i cannot tell you how much i like this story!. very well written and done. very original plot line. good job!
Lasaire chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
*wail* *sob* Well, I can't say that I didn't truly expect that to happen in the end. And at least they are together at the last. All eight of the mortal Fellowship. It's a fitting end, at that. Well done!
Croaking chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
*do nothing but smile and wipe tears away and say* Beautifully bitter sweet.
Croaking chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
I'm speechless. That was so sad!
Heather chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Beautifully done! :) Keep up the excellent work.
a chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Beautiful.
Lasaire chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
WONDERFUL! Such pathos we see in poor old Gimli. It's rather a pity that death is so incomprehendable to elves, but all we mortals (at least all faiths I can think of) believe that death takes us to a better place. If only Legolas could understand that...*sigh*
WildStar and Andromeda chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
This is beautifully written. I was crying my eyes out in the end. Tolkien couldn't have done better. Now if you excuse me I must go find a tissue. *Sniff*
Morgaine chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
I cried. This was so beautiful. Tolkien couldn't have done it better.
raz chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Beautiful. Completely believable, and excellently written. I loved it.
bj chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
*sniffles* That was good, I especially liked all the practical jokes you mentioned! *snifflesniffle*
Seroci chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
*wipes tears from eyes* Your writing matches Tolkien's almost perfectly. Everything was so perfectly detailed and so real, it hurt. Oh, uh, Elf is capitalized. -_- I guess that'd be the only complaint I have for this. It was wonderful and different.
Si-poo chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
I congratulate your skill on writing this for you are the first fanfiction writer to make me cry. I can't give you higher praise than that because it takes something VERY well written, beautiful and awfully sad to make me cry. Well done.
Serendipity Harley Quinn chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Tisssue warning. *stary eyed* Preetty, sooooo pretty. Wonderful story, even if I am shorting out my keyboard with tears. This was so true to the characters...unbelievable. *sigh* I'm totally lost for words.
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
This is such a FANTASTIC fic.! I love how you portrayed their friendship!
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »