Reviews for Short Stories With Happy Endings
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 34 . 3/8
The end of this chapter made me mad!
TomboyWriter chapter 48 . 2/11
Excuse my French, HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.
DID...
DID PRUSSIA COMMIT SUICIDE?!
Okay, maybe he didn't, but you made him seem like he did! TTTT
DECNKOIEBFQIHEOWFPHNFVKJDS! *Cries and glomps Prussia*
Prussia: Chill! It was only a fanfic! ;
Me: ... Oh yeah... OwO; *Doesn't let go of Prussia* Awww, so sad though! I can't get enough of your writing! (Unfortunately, you haven't updated this sense 2009, which was when I was in kindergarten... I'm in 6th grade now OwO;)
TomboyWriter chapter 28 . 2/11
*Cough* Excuse me for a moment. *Goes to another room*
SSSSSSSQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*Enters room again* Now, where was I? w
Okay, seriously, THAT WAS CUTE. w I squealed and said 'awwwwwww!' out loud TWICE (where your usually lucky if you get an 'awww' out of me ONCE). The first time is when Ita-chan said he had a nightmare (because, let's face it, ITALY IS CUTE) and the second part was the very last sentence...
I've said it once and I'll say it again...
Awwwwwwwwww! 3
TomboyWriter chapter 13 . 2/11
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE. OwO SO FLUFFY!
(Fluff is a good thing in my opinion, by the way. Just a suggestion, though; could you put what Greece said in English somewhere for people who are too lazy to Google it? (COUGHmeCOUGH))
TomboyWriter chapter 7 . 2/11
My entire reaction in a nutshell:
ITALY IS AN ADORABLE BOSS.
*Enter long fangirl squeal because second OTP*
TomboyWriter chapter 43 . 2/11
Awwww... Poor baby Sealand! He's sick, yet he's still happy, and that's what amazes me! TTwTT Poor babies
TomboyWriter chapter 16 . 2/11
Yes, it's me again! (I feel like a bloody idiot for not mentioning this before, but you're a fantastic writer! I wanna write like you!)
I like angst... Sometimes. This is one of the times I do... AWWWWWWW I JUST WANTED TO HUG ENGIE (that's England if you can't tell XD) AND NEVER LET GO! w
I swear to God, I was literally chanting "KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!" at the top of my lungs when they got close... I hope I wasn't the only one ;w; (It goes without saying my parents thought I was insane!) Then America pulled away and I was just like 'NOOOOO!'
'He lowered his eyelids with anticipation. Not that he wanted to be kissed by Alfred or anything like that...' And now I want to hug him again... ;w; He's just such a cute little tsundere, don't you think?
And gah... The ending made me want to cry! NUUUUUU ENGLAD DUN BE SAD WHEN YOUR SAD I'M SAD! Second time I've said that, but whatever But... I lovie. Going on my favorites.
... And yes, this entire review was basically five seconds of me complimenting your writing, than fangirling for, like, five paragraphs. Sowwy ;w;
TomboyWriter chapter 25 . 2/11
Aww, Sea, don't be a meanie! (Believe it or not, I'm actually twelve with a very mature mind, who happens to have a childish personality XD) Anyways, the ending was FREAKING CUTE! Made me want to hug both of them and make them kiss on the lips! 3 Third OTP! (My second is Italy and Germany, and the first is England and America!)
TomboyWriter chapter 46 . 2/11
Naww, I wanted to hug America when he rubbed his eyes. I was like 'NO DUN BE SAD WHEN YOUR SAD I'M SAD OAO' But the fact there was brotherly fluff made up for it. w 'Tis the best!
Good work mate
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
I love love love these! And more than anything I love the North American bro moments because I think they are the most adorable siblings ever when people write them!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
Those last two sentence were the equivalent to you ripping out my heart, crushing it and burning it to ash
hahahaharlequin chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
why no Prussia x Romano?
irondragonbookworm chapter 37 . 5/25/2014
Aww. Adorable. But about the collection title and the non-happy endings, at least nobody died. :)
Guest chapter 47 . 5/14/2014