Reviews for Short Stories With Happy Endings
frokenbakedcookies chapter 40 . 5/18
Omg I love this crack pairing of Spain and China! :D Like i never thought I'd see such an odd pairing working so well in a story you're a good writer for that xD lol now I kinda wanna see them interact more in the actual series. I was fangirling so much while they were dancing like omg omg Spain is seducing China with his latin charm xD I would love a sequel to thatots even giving me ideas for a story xD
CornflowerBlue chapter 38 . 12/27/2015
The Cold War started because Alfred and Ivan found out that Arthur and Yao did the naughty and they weren't amused~!

OMG! YES! In the fantastical clutter that is my poor deluded brain, this is also what I imagined. Heeheehee. I actually thought of writing a short about it but I am still without a muse. Would be interesting yes? If the Cold War Hetaliaverse is nothing more that a love-square.
CornflowerBlue chapter 32 . 12/27/2015
Oh wow. Oh boy oh boy oh boy that was intense! I love your stories, Boyue. So glad I found this collection. I needed me some RoChu and I think this somewhat tided me over. Dark and angsty but me-likey! LoL. I will probably leave something more coherent once it is a decent time in the morn.
ZoethezanyIII chapter 46 . 12/22/2015
Wasn't logged in. Oh well.
SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 51 . 12/23/2015
OMFG YES JUST YES YES YES
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
Damn, this is cute.
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 49 . 12/22/2015
Hong Kong, since when do you care so much about China? That's so touching...
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 48 . 12/22/2015
GODAMMIT GILBERT YOU JERK
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 41 . 12/15/2015
OMFG MY BAE PAIRING IS HERE
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 40 . 12/15/2015
I can just imagine Yao sulking because he has to do the woman's part XD
And WOW THAT ENDING