Reviews for Normal Never Exists
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I know I didn't review every chapter but I got really eager for the next one :) so consider 45 stars. (5 stars for 9 chapters)
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Please let them be stuck together for a while… blackthorne and Gallagher and maybe some bugs. By I'm just hoping and not knowing about Ch. 9
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I am only going to put this chapter in perspective or I am going to gt upset. Cam is got to show up Zach. kind of big time... Kind of. Oh and I especially I like how you are showing off Liz and her brain! Yep I refrained from being upset about HIS hands around a blonde bimbo
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I loved the hint of Zach! And really this is great I've always hoped Ally Carter would have a mission with ALL of the Gallagher Girls so this is realllllllllly good :) (::)
babysister1997 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I loved the storty update soon or let me finish cuz i cant wait to know whats next
The-One-You'll-Never-Expect chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Oh! Please continue the story! I really like it, it was extremely GOODe :)
autumn chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
great!
Hazelnut Tre chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Nooooooo! Why did you abandon this!
KristenNicholee chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Update! I hate cliff hangs, but I absolutely love them :)
Hazelnut Tre chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
jUPDATE!

You :'(

Need :(

To ;/

UPDATE!
june chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
pleas keep going or start another chapter because it was toooooooo much of a cliff hanger for me.
Hazelnut Tre chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Please update! I just read it and it's sooooooooooo good! UPDATE!
sherce chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
omg this is soooooooooo good please please please say that your writing more
Bebe17 chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I love this. Are you gonna put some more about how close she and Zachary were as kids? When did they stop hanging out? Anyways, please update when you can. Oh, and include a lot of Zammie!
ShopaholicPrep chapter 1 . 10/15/2011