Reviews for Always Be There
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I liked this
VG LittleBear chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Hi, this was a very funny story. Just the right mix of Tiva - no need to take it further than that.
Thanks and cheers!
GingerNinja26 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
So Far so good :) just want more :)
Hieiko chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Fantastic!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh my, I love this! It is just so wacky enough that Ziva gets mad at Tony for not being a busybody. Hehe.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
i really liked this. you should write a sequel. or have you already. hmmm not sure. anyway great job, keep up the good work. :D :D :D :D
immakingmyownluck chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Aw... this is so cute... i wish they got together r they kissed eachtoher senseless when she found out he knew! anyway loved the story... great job! Sequel?...?
Pia chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
This story is so cute! I love reading stuff like this, thanks!
Aurelie G chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
p
LttlMssTrouble chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
What a wonderful story! You made me smile and almost cry and happy because of it. I really hope you will reconsider about Tiva not being your thing. Excellent story, really!
FlamingPhoenix09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I actually thought that this was a very well thought out and well executed story. It was pretty believable and quite entertaining to read. This story really held my interest the whole way through, and I don't really recall any serious grammatical errors. Thank you! I don't think that you're giving yourself enough credit; it was a great little plot. Great job! I would really like to see what Ziva has planned as her revenge for Tony's shenanigans! Keep up the great work!
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
I realized that I never reviewed this. I do like it a lot. It's a wonderful combination of mature character insight and juvenile high-jinx that are just like Tony. I particularly liked seeing Tony through Susan's eyes and seeing Ziva through Tony's eyes.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
aw.

that was sweet...in a very obnoxious manner.

but i like the way he cared, still

and the fact that she wanted him to care:)
Viktorija chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Eight near wrecks later, Ziva pulled up to his apartment building.-yeah,Ziva's driving,especially when she's angry:))

Confront “seething” ninja-chick, proving that he hadn’t changed and didn’t plan to, and that he did care, and always would – all without letting his ‘cheery idiot’ façade slip.-:))

I liked this chapter.
serendipitous-15 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Well, I loved it. I love the teasing/flirtatious banter that they have going (totally missed that this season btw) and I love them as friends that have the potential to be something more (seriously writers, can Tony and Ziva at least be friends by the end of season 7? I'm not asking for hot and heavy make out scenes or anything all I want is FRIENDSHIP)