Reviews for No Such Mercy
gibbsheroic27 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I have always, always loved this fic to pieces, it's one of my favourite re-reads :) And although after the events of this summer it rather makes me choke up even more than it used to, I adored it just as much now as I did six reads ago, so I thought I'd finally post a ridiculously overdue review.
I was also wondering if you would object to me writing a sequel/what happens next piece based off this story? I've always wondered how Charlie living with the Gardners would go.
DejaVuuuu chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Good story!
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OMG SOOOOO ADORABLE... and sad . I love the ending! Keep writing, talents like this should be SHARED! Bravo!
leira123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It's wonderful. Great representation of the movie and wonderful personification. The characters were spot on. Fabulous.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow. That was...wow. Really really good.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This story is just ah so brilliant.
UnintendedTrustFall chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
AWESOME! I loved this :] The dialogue, plot-line, everything was realistic, and I loved the father-son relationship between Charlie and Mr. Gardner :D FANTASTIC! Keep writing!
Above Water chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a wonderful story. Very well written, and I loved the way you wrote the characters, especially Charlie. Nice work! ;)
FakeASmile90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Actually, this was pretty good.
ourgunsandhorses chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. This was an amazing story! I loved it.
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Amazing! I loved every second of it (which make me feel a bit sadistic considering what is was about). Your style of writing was really good and I liked how you started with "The first time it happened..." and then kept with it. Charlie felt really in-character too and I could see him reacting just like he did in this. Great story! I loved it!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Amazing story. I loved it
random00b chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Excellent job. I could definitely see this happening post-film.
exitingstageleftwiththebear chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was a perfect fic to get me started in the CB fandom. :D Thanks!
pianoluv chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hey awesome story. It's like 2 in the morning so i'm not sure if i'm just tired or what but your story totally made me cry. :) good thing though, :) I LOVE CB, so awesome and the dad complex is interesting, the emotion in the story was amazing and very heartfelt, lol you're now "on my list" lol also a good thing,

Thanks