Reviews for No Such Mercy
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OMG SOOOOO ADORABLE... and sad . I love the ending! Keep writing, talents like this should be SHARED! Bravo!
leira123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It's wonderful. Great representation of the movie and wonderful personification. The characters were spot on. Fabulous.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow. That was...wow. Really really good.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This story is just ah so brilliant.
rockmysocks456 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
AWESOME! I loved this :] The dialogue, plot-line, everything was realistic, and I loved the father-son relationship between Charlie and Mr. Gardner :D FANTASTIC! Keep writing!
Above Water chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a wonderful story. Very well written, and I loved the way you wrote the characters, especially Charlie. Nice work! ;)
FakeASmile90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Actually, this was pretty good.
ourgunsandhorses chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. This was an amazing story! I loved it.
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Amazing! I loved every second of it (which make me feel a bit sadistic considering what is was about). Your style of writing was really good and I liked how you started with "The first time it happened..." and then kept with it. Charlie felt really in-character too and I could see him reacting just like he did in this. Great story! I loved it!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Amazing story. I loved it
random00b chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Excellent job. I could definitely see this happening post-film.
exitingstageleftwiththebear chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was a perfect fic to get me started in the CB fandom. :D Thanks!
pianoluv chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hey awesome story. It's like 2 in the morning so i'm not sure if i'm just tired or what but your story totally made me cry. :) good thing though, :) I LOVE CB, so awesome and the dad complex is interesting, the emotion in the story was amazing and very heartfelt, lol you're now "on my list" lol also a good thing,

Thanks

pianoluv
Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Loved it! Charlie/Gardner bonding with some hurt!Charlie priceless.
zookitty chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was an amazing story! Very well written, very moving and I love the furthering of the friendship with Mr. Gardener!