Reviews for Carol's Place
SLJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
*Sniffles* Well done.

I enjoyed reading this story a lot, especially since you threw in CarolxGreta. Thank you for sharing this slice of life. Very nice ending.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This review may be super late, but I just had to tell you how much I adored this. Really, words couldn't begin to even describe how much I love this story. I love anything related to Gob and his "mom", and this was just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this. After thinking about it a little, I've concluded this is my favorite Fallout story. Ever.
Kimmae chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I totally read this on Hive Mind, but I never figured out how the hell to write a comment on it. I'm very LJ challenged, it seems.

Since I can't review it there, I'm glad it's here for me to dote on! I LOVED this short story, it's very sweet, and I love, love, LOVE the language you use. It all comes together like it was already meant to be there. It blew my socks off, in short.
S3pia chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I like this little slice of back story, topped with a dollop of domestic life. I think that's one of the things that's charming about the fallout world-that not everyone's a gunfighter, mercenary or treasure hunter; most of the inhabitants are just trying to make do with what they have and scrape together some sort of normal life for themselves. That said, I sort of wish it was longer, but I wish there were more little stories like this floating around. Very nice.