Reviews for DEEP SIX: UNEXPURGATED
YellinYee chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
I have been loling from the start. Please, please, please, I can't wait for another update. I love crack!fic!
ann chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
This is awesome! You have to update soon!
Old stuff of Mine chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Tibbs has a stocking kink - NICE! I'm absolutely loving these...

~S
laurabrownX chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
Nice ending to the little series within a series. I like Tibbs having a son but for some reason Molly irritated me in this chapter ... I guess cause Hollis annoys me in NCIS :L but definitely enjoyed the twist in the tale and all the exes as a whole were very amusing :)

xx
badprobiemcgee chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
I loved that you incorporated the sunglasses from "Undercovers". I had completely forgot those things existed! I wonder whatever happened to those glasses?

I loved when Gwen told Tibbs to get rid of his coffee. I loved him making a show of pouring it out. I about died .

I was honestly laughing and getting strange stares because of Tommy freaking out over McGregor and Jalmer having keys to Lisa's place. Was that a throwback to "Boxed In"?

Happiness is Tibbs walking out and ignoring Molly. I had a nice evil laugh going on inside of my head.

Gwen was playing dirty. Offering a job to Molly and making a jab about drinking bourbon. I loved it! That was awesome!

That was definitely an intriguing way to incorporate Shannon and Kelly. I so didn't see them as just having disappeared as a possibility! You've really kept me on my toes with this .

McGregor is just perfect as a team . I'm also kinda scared by the prospects of the mystery couple. Please update soon. Next time I'll try to review faster. :-)
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
already? *pouts* well that's just not fair.

And there is the answer to my question!

stupid alerts, I noticed this has been up for two days. and I just got the alert. *rolls eyes* explains why I didn't get story reviews for my latest ficlet
Indecisively Yours chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
Ah, well the arc was amazing. Truly amazing.

Can't wait to see what else you have planned!

XD
la-the dreary puppett chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
Wonderful job-loved it!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
well, i just sat bolt upright when it turned out mcgregor was put in charge while tibbs is acting director... you know, since celadon (i see your point with the name, but one little thing, i think that would have fit a girl better) isn't dead, you could come back to that eventually. i'm sure you know that. *headslaps self*

loved tommy getting the dirt on tibbs, and gwen and lisa's exchange about tommy's snoring. clearly gwen knows but won't say anything.

so, mystery pairing... het, slash, or femslash? if it's het, i'm thinking perhaps tommy/delilah? might be too obvious, of course. slash... i got nothing, but femslash, perhaps gwen/molly?
MissJayne chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
Loved it! *cracks up* Made my morning. Don't care if all my results go horribly wrong now.
M E Wofford chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
hehe

Good strong action ending and then the mop up...quite nicely done.

It's easy to see how McGee was drawn to write their stories isn't it?

Good arc!
alix33 chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
“Lisa ..” “Yes, Director?” The Israeli left her place by the window and walked over to the side of the bed. “Does he always snore like this?” Gwen asked in hushed tones. “Only on days of the week ending in day,” Tibbs said from his place in the easy chair. “And you know this how?” Gwen wanted to know. “He lived with me for a couple of weeks one time when his lease ran out.” He suppressed a shudder with difficulty," - Hehehe, snoring (a desperately uncool thing to do) is always funny, and especially when someone like DiAmo, who thinks he is just SO cool, does it.

“You snore like a drunken sailor,” she said contemptibly. “You snore like a drunken sailor with emphysema,” he shot back. “I do not snore,” she answered indignantly. “Yes you do.” “I do not.” “Do too.” “Children!” Ronald Gosling interrupted sharply as he walked in. “Might I remind you that we are in a hospital? I could hear you all the way down the corridor." - Hehehe.

Yay for McGregor being made team leader.
4sweetdreams chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
I tip my hat to the woman who never fails to disappoint. I can't wait to see what McGee's Muse comes up with next! :)
newyork24-7 chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
It's a good thing that I've learned my lesson and no longer drink liquids while reading this lol. Because otherwise my laptop would not have survived the musical revelation.

Not happy that Hann's still on the scene and desperate to know who the mystery pairing is.

Loved that McGregor was team leader, I can see McGee writing that. So at least in his novels he can get one up on Tony.
USAFChief chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Ginger, huh? Hell hath no fury like a woman who feels scorned (whether its true or not).

Musicals! Good one. Especially like the tie in to all the references to stockings throughout the arc.

I like that you are giving McGregor the chance to give himself the opportunity to be in charge.

Just can't wait to read the next one...who ho!

Enjoying myself at lot with this thing. Keep it up!