Reviews for Love Like Winter
Grace0331 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I love this. This is great. Sure, there are some mistakes, but scratch those, THIS fanfic is good. Alice is awesome, Break is even more while Gil is adorable. I love the end too, "Now, how about that shower, Raven? You smell like rabbit." To be honest I thought she meant "together", but oh, silly me. XD Anyway, this fanfic is great. *claps*
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haha nice fanfic! It was cute and I think they were in character! Xp
Pentad chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That was really nice!
Animefan57 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Really loving this story, Mel. It was absolutely fantastic. Break ... well, you can't last four minutes without him making you laugh. And then Gil and Alice, such a nice couple, in my opinion. Great job!

Your brother,

Timmy
ficklejam chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wahahahahah! Wonderful! Go Alice! Poor Gil... why do I love him being bullied by Alice like that? XD Your story Author-san was very enjoyable!
JackedUpAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"I demand you to get your clown ass back here-" Lol! Break is always makin' stuff happen, eh? I was laughing so hard at the end...or giggling like an idiot... Rofl...Love the story! And when Alice said "Now, how about that shower, Raven? You smell like rabbit." Did she mean she was getting in WITH him? I was a bit confused by that... Then again, I am a TOTAL pervert...LMAO you should write more! :D
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
In the manga it was said that Gilbert was stabbed in the back while protecting jack so it couldn't have been him. I probaby would have been vincent with the scissors and the way he cuts up bunny dolls AND the fact he used a similar pair of scissors in the manga to "torture" someone. O don't think gil chased after slice because when you saw/read the part with jack and him you didn't really see alice much. Also in the manga you hardly see her anymore. Only occationally but still the story was really good
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nihao!

Awwwww, I really love this couple, even though my favorite is the AlicexJack. These two together are very funny, and personally I love history. Made to Gil and Alice are very much IC at all times. Frankly I'm glad I found.

Kisses!
strange-and-weird chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this was funny... as you expect from break... XD

nice one...
RukiaYoukoMaSaHi chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hahahaha! this is so hilarious! I just love it!
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
hahahahaha!i love it!oh yes gil you know you do to *3* !hes got a LOT of making up to do wiht alice
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
ROFL

Gawd, I love Break and how he can turn any situation into something hilarious. xD
xxShatteredSymphonyxx chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I LOVE your story it's amazing...

You should write more fanfics about pandora hearts.

maybe one about *cough*break&alice*cough*

There's not enough of it on this website.

hehe.
thelovelyvengeance chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love this fic! It's the best GilbertXAlice fic ever! :D But I want to give you some advice, I think you should've described how the kiss felt to Gilbert. For example, did he enjoy it? Did he want to kiss back? What was he thinking? I think I would squeal if you wrote something like that. I also think you should write a chapter on how Gilbert felt afterwards :3 I will be satisfied then!

By the way, on Chapter 33 (not 38) Vincent said that Gilbert should kill Alice instead of him because she is a danger to Oz. That's why he was acting differently around Alice because he was wondering if he should kill her or not. Also the part where the past Gilbert was running with a tray of tea was not in Alice's memory but in Gilbert's.

I'm sorry if I'm being too much of a critic, it sort of bothered me alot and I wanted to help I hope you're not mad.
T C E L F E R chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
BERTLICE SMEX.

It's wonderful to stumble across fanfiction of the two, and reading this made me tingle with joy! My only slight critique, however, is that the Japanese lingo "Baka" was used, and I think the series is generally meant to be in an English-speaking setting. Wonderful, nonetheless!