Reviews for Playing the Game
deBrumbled chapter 44 . 7/6
Interesting plot turns in terms of politics. Love Kakashi, he's pretty much being a doll these last few chapters. I get where Sakura is coming from with the new boyfriend thing but... well... we all love Kakashi the most right?
FaSun chapter 44 . 7/3
"One Step Back" is right. Kakashi is so sad like a puupy and Sakura is so mean! But, I understand, I do. Once again, both are misunderstanding each other. Especially in her case. I would cry if the person I loved only loved me out of obligation. But how could she dangle Kumatori in front of Kakashi like so?! Why hurt Kakashi! I love reading Kakashi's POV. I always look forward to his chapters!

I was hoping for dialogue between Gai and Kakashi since TenTen mentioned regrets last chapter. I won't what Gai feels now knowing alls that's happened.
Hinata definitely flipped a switch in her personality. Not just with Sakura but with Kakashi too. Seems more docile.

Naruto can be so hurtful too. They all seem to live by the rule "say what you think and regret later."

I was so happy when you updated! It made my day but I couldn't get to read it right away until now. I had to wait a while and boy, what a treat! Love it!
beans chapter 10 . 7/1
Good chappie. Thanks for the author's note. It cleared up a little of the confusion. Now I get the perspective from which this story will be written. Take care hon!
beans chapter 9 . 7/1
Good chapter, though not as enjoyed as the previous ones. I don't know if you ever did the redo after the original posting, but this chapter does not flow as well as usual and is quite choppy. There is an awful lot of info put in this one in regards to eluding to future events/problems, but it is done in such a vague manner, that it doesn't come close to making sense. I don't know. That's just how I feel about this particular chapter. I have liked all the ones previous and am looking forward to the many ahead. I have truly liked some of your other works, so I do not fear NOT being entertained throughout this fanfic, nor do I feel that my above criticism will occur in every chapter. I am sure you will begin to explain things soon as you have in your other works. Take care hon!
PS-I noticed in other chapters as well your spelling of the word "practise". I know in other countries, that word is spelled correctly. In America, it is spelled practice. I wasn't sure if you were from US or an other English speaking country like the UK or Singapore. I noticed the incorrect spelling of that word at least twice in this chapter. Also, I hope you are not finding me to be a witch or nit-picky. I'm trying to give constructive criticism as you requested. If I'm ticking you off or annoying you, please let me know and I can keep it simple and leave my two cents out of it. :)
beans chapter 8 . 7/1
At the beginning of the chapter, in the third and fourth blocks of text from the top, the phrase "supposed she should be frightened" is used. A little repetitious there so it didn't start the chapter with good flow. The flow did right itself, and the chapter was excellent. Just thought I'd let you know. I was under the impression you were all for constructive criticism. Great work all around though. Take care hon!
beans chapter 6 . 7/1
OMG This was the most awful thing I have read in quite some time! I am totally kidding! Another well written chapter that I thoroughly enjoyed. Looking forward to where the next chapter takes me. I like your style a lot. Keep them coming. Take care hon.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 44 . 6/29
wow... this felt very sad... in a good way but still...
* bawls*
Alotua chapter 44 . 6/26
No updates in so long and then this? Dodging rotten tomatoes is right!

Well, actually J/K, or mostly anyway. 'M always happy for an update but, but, but... Kumatori!? Eh!? He's so boring! And she doesn't LURV him! Aw man, poor Kakashi. :-(

I was happy to see the doggies in this chapter though, and grumpy old herb lady too. Hay for Kakashi training himself into the ground. Boo for Sakura not caring. Hang in there Kakashi! We're all rooting for you!

Thanks for updating :-)
lala1224 chapter 44 . 6/26
Ouch! Wow this hurts! Why is she just pushing him to the side like that? I feel bad.

Great chapter.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 44 . 6/26
Rotten tomatoes is right .
kidcrooner chapter 44 . 6/26
FIRST OF ALL, i can't believe you've affected me so much that when i saw this story finally updated, my heartbeat literally sped up and roared in my ears. that's the most intense reaction i've ever had to a fanfic, and i haven't even read the new chapter yet. U_U

even though this chapter BROKE MY HEART and SHATTERED MY SOUL in all the ways that it could, i feel like this was soooooo necessary and i'm actually really happy to see Kakashi's POV in the middle of his and sakura's romantic(?) fallout.

everything about this chapter was what i needed before i had to go back to school again OTL thank you thank you thank you so much.

P.S. OMG YOU'RE WRITING THE PENULTIMATE CHAPTER.

P.P.S ((sends positive thoughts your way so that your "boring" life events will work out the way you need it to work out. goodluck with everything! and i missed you amrun!))
nukring2night chapter 44 . 6/25
I stumbled upon this story 2 days ago and quickly read through all the chapters. I'm so into the story I really hope there's an update soon. I've been too spoiled being able to read through 44 chapters without waiting.
Sanban chapter 44 . 6/25
This suspense is killing me! Help them get together please! Awesome writing as always.
OMG WHY
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 44 . 6/25
Welcome back! :) Nice chapter, though Sakura and Kakashi are both making me want to scream.