Reviews for Playing the Game
MAAAAN I JUST READ THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS IS WILD I LOVE THIS
Akira's Shadow chapter 37 . 4/12
THAT WAS THE COOLEST CHAPTER EVER HOLY SHIT fuckin just blew my mind
Juniper11 chapter 43 . 4/1
I Can't believe you just did that to me. It's wrong on so many levels but I shall persevere. Where do I even start?

What choice is it that Naruto didn't want her to make? Does it have something to do with her leaving? And the thing with Rin? Was Sakura jealous? Did that influence her end decision?
Tatamai did he have something to do with the difficulty Genma and Yamato had in their relationship? What was 'that once' Sakura was talking about? I want to reread that scene.
Kakashi being confused about why he shouldn't do something she asked of him was all kinds of adorable! I don't know if you intended it or not but I od'd on the cute factor. Although his pause when she asked him about trying was terrible. I had a serious nooooooo moment.
The mother daughter moment really touched me even though I have beef with it. I wish sometimes that my mom could just tell me what to do. Initially I was going to say that nothing in life is simple and that no man is the same so you can't judge them by the same rule book. However love is simple and you can't help it. It just happens BUT accepting that love isn't always simple. It can be complicated.
Kakashi being cut off drives me insane! Can he please please finish his sentences.
And how in the world did Sakura manage to pull out of his arms. I would have melted faster than ice on a summer day.
Now, my theory, Sakura is running. She tells her girlfriends she was bad for him. Since she was going for a fresh start with them I am assuming she was being honest. Therefore she's running. XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 43 . 3/30
interesting
K chapter 43 . 3/29
OH MY GODDDD. WHY!? You keep on delivering the blows that I unfortunately love. Making Sakura draw the line with Kakashi? Damn you. They better get back together sometime later!

I've been reading this story nonstop since I found it this weekend. Most relaxing weekend I've had in a while, just reading. Story is great! Keep it coming!
Rapozola chapter 43 . 3/28
I love this story. Seriously one of my favs.
ElevatedJewel chapter 43 . 3/28
I feel for Sakura, she's on this emotional rollercoaster... It's sad
LolaLot chapter 23 . 3/27
Oh this chapter. Still lamoing. I'll just stop here. ;)
LolaLot chapter 24 . 3/27
Your ANs really have improved over time.
Aghajxlcldo! Why! Oh my god please update this as soon as you can.
LolaLot chapter 41 . 3/27
Cute title, haha.
LolaLot chapter 42 . 3/27
I should really reread this again.
LolaLot chapter 43 . 3/27
What would you do without your title genius? :P
Kagomaru chapter 43 . 3/27
It seems like every time I drive into town there's a new update! Despite the fact that this chapter made me want to shake them both, it was also the first time I really felt like Sakura had a legitimate argument against being with Kakashi. She has a problem, he fixes it. Wow... seriously heart wrenching. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting to see his next move! _v
Team Miriku chapter 43 . 3/27
I both look forward to and loathe these updates because I am always left wanting more. I suppose that is a good thing, though.

I am starting to like Sakura again, I think. For a long time in this story, I didn't really respect/approve/appreciate her decisions or her personality or thought processes. Not that this was a bad thing, though. I thought she was well developed and interesting and I don't think I'd want her changed, but I couldn't claim to *like* her as a person.

As of now, I really love the Kakashi/Sakura dynamic, although there is a huge part of me that wants to see it develop into a bond that's closer to the Naruto/Sakura one. I have to agree with some of the other characters in this story... I don't really think they're good for each other here. Even if they really tried, I can't see their relationship lasting through the long haul. That being said, though, relationships are experiences and everyone dates and loves and loses without it being endgame. *shrug* I think that they can help each other grow, but that ultimately they'd both be better off with other people someday. (Not that my love of semi-fairy tale endings isn't going to hope to be proven wrong).

Arggghh, I hope you can appreciate how hard that was for me to say as a hardcore Kakasaku fan. Sigh.