Reviews for Playing the Game
Completely Confunded chapter 47 . 2/9
You know, I want Tsunade to wake if only to take in the mess that's happened with her death. Especially the Sakura-Kakashi affiliated type. It would be fun to see her kick both his and her asses. After slipping past Danzo, of course.

Though, I can't remember if that happens. The kick-ass part, I'm doubting, as that'd be too good to forget. But the waking up- I'm more iffy about.

Well, cheers. Have a good day tomorrow, 'kay? :)
Completely Confunded chapter 45 . 2/9
Lol. I have things I should be doing, but power-reading to the end is so tempting~ ah, choices.
Completely Confunded chapter 43 . 2/9
Eh, I've got faith they'll come around. And, yeah, Sakura's secret was practically nothing. I don't get why Inoichi's so upset over what happened when she was 13. They might be ninja, but that age is irrational no matter what the status.

Though, god, I was hoping to avoid another break-up. But this story is as real as purple trains, so congratulations there. Relationship-drama ain't easy.
Completely Confunded chapter 33 . 2/8
Eh? But- I want Sakura to have babies! Fuzzy peach hair with bleary charcoal eyes opening as Kaka-papa thrusts his arms out to tickle them awake.

Operations with Aka-whoever would ruin that! And obviously Sakura's opinions suck & she clearly should cater to unknown whims.

And- fuck. That money. From her dad. . Plus, there's absolutely no reason for her not to do it. Her family won't know, Kakashi certainly wouldn't say anything cause they're no where near ready-for-children. It's not even a gurantee that they're going to have children! Ah.

Please ignore me. I'm adoring your fic. This is simply some undeserves angsting over my personal desires for a Kakasaku fic. That happens every time they hit a relationship-snag, so it's bound to happen.

Bla ;)
Completely Confunded chapter 30 . 2/8
Hell yeah! I'm loving this fic so much. If it weren't for fearing Danzo, I'd be in Heaven with how this situation is wrapping. Ah, Kakashi. He's totally got feelings for her. It's not quite love, but if they work this out, it will get there. (I think- I'm not remembering them getting together, but I don't think my memories would be so fond if they didn't. .)

And what a mess it it. Gai's reaction is the best, honestly. Brings back my expectations from when I first got into the fandom- alas, most barely recognize the age-difference beyond minimal protests.
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 2/6
So. I think I'm going to reread this. Cause I remember it being awesome, heavy in plot, and angsty. Alas, it'll be a speed run, because if I give myself that time to think I may unintentionally spoil it for myself. By remembering.
Frostypasta chapter 50 . 2/1
This was absolutely fantastic! Thank you for the ride!
Infernalbooks chapter 1 . 1/27
I no joke always come back to re-read this fanfic and it is my favorite fanfic by far from all the ones I have read yet since I've been reading fanfics, and trust me I have read a lot of them in my time! I just want to say you one hell of a good job writing this!
Ane S. Thesia chapter 50 . 10/23/2017
This was SO good! Thank you for your hard work on this monster, it did not disappoint. )
Team Miriku chapter 50 . 7/30/2017
Did I ever review this last chapter? I'm not sure. At any rate, I just wanted to say that for all its flaws (and by flaws I mean, things you may or may not choose to alter if you were to go back in time and re-write it from scratch), this is still one of my favorite stories.

And I've read a lot of stories.
Tuesady chapter 50 . 7/19/2017
This was amazing. Perhaps one of the more logical progression of Kakasaku being together, with their character studies. Especially of Kakashi's- you did a fantastic job. He is a difficult character that even Kishimoto struggled with. I got lost in some chapters, and I'm lukewarm about the ending, but this was definitely an epic collaboration of great fanfic authors! Weaving the romance in the political intricacies provided a healthy balance into the nerdy minds of Kakasaku, as teased by their friends. Congratulations on crafting an underrated masterpiece I only wish I could have, in terms of partnership,in my own real life!
MidnightRazorHeart chapter 50 . 7/18/2017
I love this story so damn much. You do such a fantastic job at making things realistic. You also explain the PTSD episodes so well. You either did a lot of research, went through it, or knew someone who did. Very good story. Made me feel stronger as I walked with Sakura on this hard journey. Thank you.
Infernalbooks chapter 50 . 7/4/2017
I don't think I will ever forget this fanfic, if was just too good!
Minimama chapter 37 . 6/22/2017
When Sakura was talking to her uterus I thought must've sniffed something. Then I read the rest of the chapter and the talking uterus didn't seem so bad anymore lmao.
jedimasterjosephine chapter 50 . 6/19/2017
A great fic thank you so much for sharing it!