Reviews for Playing the Game
yaoi4adollar chapter 49 . 12/22/2015
I am so glad that I found this story. Utterly amazing writing and just brilliant in every way. Please update. I can't wait to see how you eventually finish. Not that I want it to end but just saying. Update soon!
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 49 . 12/7/2015
Wow this story took me for ever to finish reading . Nearly 3 days but it was so worth it. You say there's more so I'm happy to read more. This is so different and yet so captivating . I'm reading under the moons eye as well . And this is o so realistic I truly enjoy fics like this . Thanks
deBrumbled chapter 49 . 12/1/2015
Yes! So glad Kakashi and Sakura have put the beef to bed and can get on with being an awesome team once more.

Looking forward to the impending shit going down! Thanks for writing such an awesome story
FaSun chapter 49 . 11/5/2015
Ohhh... I'm scared about the ending... Something is going to happen to their relationship making it end. I feel it. Especially since the conversation with Ibiki.

The Raikage sure is shrewd. Can't help but love how he put Danzo in a corner. And it seems Sakura has not fully acknowledged her self worth yet... And Kakashi... What can I say other then he's an enigma and that I sorely want to know what he's thinking and feeling. I just cannot get a good grasp on his character. Just when I think I know, he goes the other way.

Love how you convey their emotions and coming to terms/revelations in a way that it feels like we're right there with them. I didn't understand what was going on in the beginning of the chapter, but, as I read on, it became clear. Made me work my brain a bit and is a good change of pace compared to other works where everything is laid out in front of the reader. More, please!
Alotua chapter 49 . 10/25/2015
OMG, something terrible is going to happen next chapter, isn't it? Like, crazy terrible, really bad things are coming aren't they? Because there's no way that the number one angsty fic just became so light and fluffy without it being anything more than just the calm before the storm. I mean, I really want a happy ending, but I feel like there's definitely at least one more major cow pie storm coming before we get there. At least. And I don't even know if a "happy ending" is even what we'll get here.

I'm just saying that all of this happy happy stuff is making me really nervous about what is coming in the future of this fic. I'm on edge:-(
KunoichiAbi chapter 49 . 10/23/2015
What a lovely chapter! Thank you!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 49 . 10/22/2015
vERY GOOD. VERY nice!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 49 . 10/22/2015
NO THIS IS WRAPPING UP? AAAAA

That aside, thanks for a wonderful story, and please continue to tell it your way because it's working out beautifully!
Random Reader chapter 49 . 10/22/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter! It was quite nice to focus on the non-sexual side of the relationship between Kakashi and Sakura. Also loving Sakura's focus on the Interrogation Unit!
animelover5107 chapter 49 . 10/22/2015
Wow that was a monster of a chapter (length wise not content!) loved it!
BabyCinema chapter 49 . 10/22/2015
Awww... Sakura and Naruto are the best. They really are like a family, the whole team.
lala1224 chapter 49 . 10/21/2015
Loved this chapter!
t-Man chapter 49 . 10/21/2015
Man you weave emotions so well. When they're happy they almost seem like different people, when compared to the neurotic and insecure version, but it's realistic, most times we see people going about the day, without giving a hint of their pains and worries, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. With this we see all sides and I think you capture it pretty well.
cszimm chapter 48 . 10/16/2015
Wow! I have been glued to this story all week! Kudos to you for sticking with it for so long! I've loved seeing the slow build-up between Sakura and kakashi. This fic is different than others that I've read before, and as dark as it is, I was enthralled with your frank and unglamorous depiction of shinobi life. I think one of your author's notes said you were getting no close to the end of the story? I can't wait to see how it ends! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
KunoichiAbi chapter 48 . 10/6/2015
Wow! Nowthat Sakura and Kakashi are finally "together", the tone of the story feels like it changed. All that tension between the two was effecting so much!
Now Sasuke! Ah!
Thanks for another great chapter.