Reviews for The Wolf Pup
BethyQuake chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Ooooooohhh bb is PROTECTIVE wow so is raven
Bgnsteal chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Dude u need to finish this! I have read this 1000s of times! I'm always rereading, but u never finlish!
DreamerAtDawn chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
update! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
That ain't make sense he did notin
ScareFace1000 chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Please continue this story, I love it:P
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
AWESOME STORY! Need to continue!
NCISLOVER chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
OMG i love it go Raven protecting BB :)
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Nice update and great idea of seeing Beast boy, even as a puppy, protective of Raven. :D

I must say it does show Raven of trying to have fun, and what Aqualad did was kind of wrong.

Still it was a great update in showing the futher adventure of Raven and pup. ;)

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story. ;)
soccer-vampire-girl chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
haha awesome chapter and i understand why it had to be aqualadD my dog is to much of an idiot to be that protective the stupid thing ran under a vehicle and lived haha not that i don't love him though. great chapter XD will beast boy remember everything that he did as a wolf pup?
Allow Me To Speak chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Woah. I didn't see that coming. o_O

Cute chappy _ I loved it! 3

You've got great ideas. Love 'em. You did a nice amount of action, as well as just the carnival scene. Good job!

- Sil
Disappointed chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
This sucks.
BabelBeni chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
That's interesting to say the least. I think it's a good story. I'd be willing to be your beta reader, except I haven't been on Fanfiction for more than a month yet. Of course, if you really wanted someone to check your grammar and such, it'd be fine by me if you emailed me the story. (My email's on my profile.) I don't steal stories, I have a strict pride in making mine as original as unique as possible, and using my ideas, and not other's. So if you did decide to send it to me, I promise I wouldn't steal your story, any of your ideas, and certainly none of your inspirations.

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva out!

PS: I actually did have an idea similar to this (Except he was turned into a cat by an OC of mine) If you've ever watched the Incredibles, that's sorta what the plot is, but I'm proud to say it's very individual. Can't wait for the new chapter!
soccer-vampire-girl chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
awe i like aqualad( lol beast boy as a wolf pup is so cuteD
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Nice update and interesting note on why Beast boy takes an action against Robin, the team leader. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story as it shows just how quickly Raven and Puppy Beast boy has bonded. :D
Allow Me To Speak chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Hey! Updates! _

Well, it was a good chapter, though not too much happened. Don't worry, it's still good. I liked the Speedy mask Growling BB part XD

You want critique? Alright, here goes:

Your ideas are nice, and I like where you go with the story. Your main problems, though, are that you don't seem to know when to end your sentences and you have some issues with your grammar - coach instead of couch, wrong usage of punctuation, things like that. Because of that, your story doesn't flow as well as most people would like. If I were you, I would probably get a beta reader. (Translate: I'm available... _)

Alright, I'm done now. _