Reviews for Eternally Burning
Ah man, it's good story but you had to end it there lol. I know it's been a while, but honestly, I'd love to see more.
myunleashedspirit chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This is so amazing when will the next chapter come?
Jotunn Princess chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
i cant wait to read the rest!its soamazing i couldnt look away :) update soon?
xSweetlyShilox chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
This is great. At first I was a bit doubtful, but I read through the entire thing and it really grew on me. The characters are nice, the references are funny, I've seen very few OOC moments, and it's all together a very engaging, well paced story. Pleas keep going with it!
IHeart2896 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Wow you made very good references to disney films for the past few chapters. Such as fergie and the germs making fun of thrax behind his back just like from the lion king. Chilli saying hello to Leah ending up having him get punched in the face was a lot like Emporers new groove. Just a lot of popular culture you put into this I loved it
IHeart2896 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Holy shizz this chapter was epic. No need to say why it is just epic
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
DAMN. Fantasitc intro! It just gave me the encouragment to read what you written!
Gracie Goosh chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This story is awesome! It is my absolute favorite! Please continue the story!
thraxbaby chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Awesome! Thrax is so hot!
xXCHAZYWOOXx chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Please write more! This story is the best yet that I've read on osmosis jones!
Lanny-Sama chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Oh yeaaa ! Thrax dusn't die ! Ahhw naww ! Yay ! I love this story ! Hehehe ! I hope you update soon :D
iSpazzyKitty chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I LOVE this story so far! It's so in character & it's not cliche like most of these fics are. Aww...I was starting to like Fergie.

LOL, please update very soon! D
iSpazzyKitty chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
This is the best OJ story I've read so far. It makes the most sense, it's really descriptive & in character, & probably best of all, it's the only one where Thrax doesn't say "baby" WAY too much, even for him. XD I really like this so far! Keep it up!
Regin Ash chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I really like this story. The characters are in sync with their natures. And I like especially Thrax, who has to be one of my most favorite evil people.

Update soon!
TheOneWithATablet chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Catchy introduction! The "I think not!" part REALLY caught me! I will keep reading! I will definately keep reading!