Reviews for August Rain
Lol chapter 1 . 5/10
LOL Arthur took Romano's line "Hello wine bastard" lol
StrawberryLemonOrangeAppleRain chapter 1 . 1/11
Please tell me that I'm not the only one who started humming the Canadian national anthem at America's, '"Oh Canada'"... :/ great fic! :D
TrefleV chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Nice England is really cute Oo (I agree with the "Not for that reason" part, but he really is acting like a girl, at least I think)
France challenging himself, just perfect representation. And the monogamy excuse is too easy, it fits him so great.
Really liked this
LittleMissSeashell chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
So close! xD
LittleMissSeashell chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWW!
So adorable, mon ami! I love it! So adorable!
Koolios chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
lol I loved it. XD especially how you actually used content from other episodes. But I think you should work on the voice of the characters, thinking of how they would say it.
Inspirationally Red chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Aww, this has been great XD I love how you write France... I can never seem to gather enough courage to write from his POV :) I also loved the Spanish Inquisition reference... ;P also, it is weird that Spain sort of reminded me of Russia in this chapter? O.o I've always pictured Spain to be a sort of laid-back, cheerful sort of character, but to have him become all scary like that... *taps chin thoughtfully* is very interesting. I like it :)
MelancholyMadness chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
One way, Or another. France'll get ya. He's gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya, one day, while you're showering!

Great job? I am totally jealous of your ability to write Francis.

-Ash
Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Oh Arthur... You're so adorably tsundere!
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
lol, nice story. I liked how you made France seem really serious about Arthur after he found out England wanted him. I also liked the Spanish Inquisition part. lol
Europe28 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I thought that too when I saw France propose to England, too bad they changed it too "That's a stupid reason to marry someone" in the english translation...
keisan chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Whoa! Antonio's scary when he's threatening! Lol, I'd take England's anger over Spain's any day if that's what happens. Loved this story though! :)

Cute how romantic England is at heart...aww so traditional and sweet. I hope France can meet his expectations. I think you're totally right on the comic connection too btw, that's a good point-I was actually wondering that myself, that he wouldn't marry Francis for 'that' reason but that he might for another? I liked that you explored that.
chibimeli chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
omg, this story is so funny! XD