Reviews for Guardian
natysc chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Thanks for this amazing story.
Valaroma chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
This was a wonderful story! Good action and romance!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Awesome story. I'm totally for the one-shots.
J Luc Pitard chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Truly lovely. Really enjoyed this story, especially how you capture Kenshin's growth and explain how their journeys of atonement mirror one another.
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
You have this beautiful writing style that puts Kaoru in a stronger position and I like that C':
I like that fact that Kaoru's not a 'wussy' crudely put, that she can stand up and fight for herself without needing Kenshin to rush over and save the day every time. And because she has strength she can also push Kenshin around AND back up her threats if needed *U* now that's what I enjoy 3 Oh and the fact that Kaoru is technically immortally 'older' than Kenshin makes her more knowledgeable and wise is awesome. Love how the woman in your stories have enough power to match the guys!
The story itself is very interesting to read :O I, myself, don't know much about elves and such (I knew they had pointed ears... but what they do? Perhaps small magic pranks?) and you explored them so well here C': It really felt like there's this 'world' out there you're describing and not just... a fictional setting C: so good job!

Thanks for sharing the story!
Lunardragon33 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
cute
Angel Erin Arcturus chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was breathtaking. Both Kenshin and Kaoru have personality, which is not often found, even in published literature. I managed to read this without once thinking 'Wow, another goddess-awful soppy romance.' You have a real talent. Only problem I noticed were a few errors in punctuation, spelling, and grammar. If you want any editing done on this, I'd gladly take the job. Keep up the good work!
poems2songs chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
wonderful story... really liked it... nice ending... good job... great work!
morningwolf chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
I think that you soooooo need to come out with a sequel series! This was one AWESOME story and I can't wait to catch up on your other fics! : )
Soo-Yun chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
Lovely. Definitely one of my favourites. I'm quite picky with the stories I read. XD
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
happy happy happy for them
noname00 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Overall the fic was great and I loved it
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
sorry this is late, i save the best ones for last...

sweet ending - they're all healing and at peace. a lovely story, would have loved to see a little more romance and cuddling but i'm extremely happy that you wrote it. D
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
Aww, it's over already? What a pity.

It's been a privilege reading this, and I hope to see more stories from you.

Thanks again for a wonderful story, and good luck with all your future endeavors!
UnKnOwn chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
aw, it's already over? but anyways the story is good, how i wish there's more romantic scenes between kenshin and kaoru. pls. make another kenxkao romance. keep up the good work...