Reviews for Turning the World Upside Down
RaisinContradiction chapter 11 . 2/9
no italy...it was bob pffff XD
RaisinContradiction chapter 9 . 2/9
oh yer good Liz...
NightsGleam chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
XD This is probably my favorite chapter so far.
NightsGleam chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That...was... AWESOME! :D *must leave, needs the next chapter* :D
GreenTinge chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
I practically scream out of happiness in this chap. It just sooooooo cute. How Sweden said "He's mine" with his straight face is just adorable! With Fin's blushing and smiling face to top it off! Now my brother is watching me weirdly because I was smiling to myself like Patrick from sponge bob...
GreenTinge chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
Austria somehow look like a creepy stalker. Aw man, I want to have Alfred's super hero strength! That would be super cool! Spamano is forever the cutest and poor Prussia, no one care fore him! come here pru, I'll take care of you wound. ;-;)/

BTW, Austria is super sweet! He is so romantic! The last line! THE LAST LINE! HUNGARY IS LIKE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN TOWN! (Okay, maybe i over react...)
GreenTinge chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
RussiaChina! How cute this couple is! (Basically, every couple in Hetalia is cute!)
GreenTinge chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
It is good how I read this when you already update till chap 20, 'cause if i have to wait for chap 15, I would have die out of curiosity. Lol. Austria vs Prussia. GO!GO! (Don't know who to root for, Austria is cute and Prussia is awesome. Lol)
GreenTinge chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
wait. didn't America was, like, adopt by Rome? Did he knew Matthew before he was adopt? And how did America have a...car? and rent a flat with Canada? Aren't he with Hungary and the Italy brothers just a few chaps before? Okay, I'm confuse.
GreenTinge chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Oh gosh! Hungary just miss THE SCENE!
GreenTinge chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Okayyy, so base on Sweden, only Finland could be the wife and the other would be a husband-husband? lol!
GreenTinge chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Spain believe Hungary only because she say if Lovino likes someone, he'll curse. Lol. Spamano is too cute! "Are you mental?" No he ain't, he just in love. Lol. XD
GreenTinge chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
AUSTRIA FAINT! LOL! I'm so lovin' this story!
GreenTinge chapter 6 . 5/9/2013