Reviews for Haunted House Haunted
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Another Graet story. Please keep up the great work. Oh and to let you know I do hope you write more Supernatural stories. You are a great writer. Don't let anyone tell you diffent.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I have to appologize... I have been reading your stories for the past week or so. But I do it on my phone so writing a review is painful (on phone now). I will try and go back and write done reviews. But if I don't I just wanted to say how much I am loving your work!

You have made me laugh , cry, cringe, gasp and everything in between. You write Sam and dean spot on. I can see the actors saying everything you write.

Thanks so much! 22 episodes a season are just not enough. It is like I have many extras now that I stumbled on your work! I am just sad that they will run out too :-(

Thanks again! I'm a big fan!

Kat
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Thank goodness Sam managed to get through to Dean that he needed to smash the chandelier, enabling the room to right itself and Sam to be released. Poor guy though, having been trapped in the hidden room with those dead kids strung up.

Loved the way Dean distracted Sam when putting his shoulder back in, dredging up a childhood memory which was more embarrassing for Sam than Dean, but explained why he kept calling him Pissy Pants! And great banter again between them too. Wish some of your stories were actually episodes.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great start. Trust Dean to think the Haunted House is a bust, preferring to go and get a beer and have some fun! And trust Sammy to be the one who gets trapped behind a wall when whatever it is decides to show itself and have some fun at the Winchesters expense! Again great banter in this chapter, you are so inside the boys heads.
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Wounderfull yet again! Loved it!
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Boo! Hahaha Mean Dean. do I have a zit or something, poor Dean. To bad he didn't. Hahaa. Oh I love it!
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
You know, I've dislocated my shoulder several times and it does seem to hurt worse going back into place. :)

I was cringing during that scene. Ouch.

Loved the hunt, the angst, the bro bonding, the Sam owies, the humor, and the comfort. Just wonderful.

Thanks for writing!
nicoltyler chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Finally Got to read this one. O what fun this was to read. A good mix of Giggles and Suspence. I wish I could pick one line or section that I liked the most but it is to hard to choose. The banter between them was good to. Deffinantly one of those should be filmed stories.

Another Winner Friend.

Nicol
Sastiel chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
YAY! I loved the line... "Must have happened when I was putting my shoulder into it."lol :D Hehe I loved it! Sam was funny in this one too!Ooh how I love your stories!
bhoney chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Wow, a very tense, suspenseful ending to this story.

This cracked me up: "Sammy! Come on, man, not a good time to play Houdini. Let me hear that girly scream of yours!" It was tense, yet funny-great characterization of Dean in situations like this!

You really did a good job creating a scene I could see playing out in my mind, Dean in that room, furniture falling, trying to break through the walls to get to Sam. I was so glad Sam wasn't all bloody and cut up when he got out.

I was really surprised that just smashing the chandelier took care of the ghost. I would've thought they'd have needed to salt and burn the rope or something.

This was a nice bit of detail: "Sam downed the whole flask - Blackberry Brandy this time, last time was whiskey. He wondered which would work better - guessing he was about to find out." This, too: "Sam could swear he was tumbling around inside a dryer, coins, lighters, knifes hitting and digging into his shoulder. He was hot and could hardly catch his breath." You did a fantastic job describing how his wound felt. Very nice bit of hurt/comfort to end on.

Loved the glimpse into their past and why Dean kept using that nickname for Sam, LOL. And it was lovely and in-character for Dean to say he wished Sam could've grown up not believing in ghosts.

Nice work! A very enjoyable story-original, suspenseful, great characterization.
Ciya chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
For a minute or so I thought it was Dean who was taken not Sam. Haunted houses and Winchesters don't mix well.
Musica Diabolos chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Nice ending! You kept up the slightly comedic tone despite the obvious terror of the situation, loved the whole thing :)
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Great story, I loved it!
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Aww this was soo cute! Great job my dear, as always! While I've never had a dislocated shoulder, a friend of mine did when I was a senior in high school and he told me it was pretty awful .o Great job of descibing that though, I thought the imagery turned out great! Super great story, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

-Layla .-