Reviews for Star Tr*k
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Great work!
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Classic dramatic action. :)! It makes every Star Trek worthwhile to watch. Though your other ST story was beyond praise, I was a little bit lost on this one. It was humourous and laughable but seemed to occur a little too quickly. I hardly had the time to process what had happened before suddenly, just like that the problem was fixed. It was- disorientating so to say.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
How... How did you do that?! Writing without e's... You win the internetz.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
A great story. Very funny.
dailyconundrum chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Haha. Clever. Must've taken some doing. Think you'll ever attempt a St*r Trek?
bookwormqueen chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
wow! i get it now! how hard was it to write without using the letter 'e'? on second thought, i don't really want to know. i loved it!
PumpkinFaerie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I actualy got the no letter "e" joke from the start, and I have to say, I'm impressed! That was very clever, and it must've taken you a while to do it! Unique fanfic. :)
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
I'm going to assume this was some sort of challenge fic. Nicely done _
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
How'd you manage to write that with no e's? I salute you on what must have been a hell of a piece to compose. Kudos!
Aotrs Commander chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Very cleverly done.
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Haha! I knew it had something to do with the letters! There wasn't an E in the whole thing 'til the end! At least I think that was it. Lol. I'm such a PAB(Polish American Brunette). Ja, for now!
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Interesting. But for future stories, Kirk does not use a 'P.A.' ..."Uhura...Address intercraft."_"Aye, sir"...You see?
jenben chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Hmm, different. It took me until the end to realize that you were not using "e's." A very unique approach to writing a story (it would make a great challenge). I wondered why the crew, especially McCoy, were speaking so oddly (unlike themselves). Your plot resolution was a little lacking, but for a story such as this, you probably don't want to go too indepth. Thanks for the fic.

jenben