Reviews for Confusion says?
Update faster! That was sooooo short! C'mon!
A.Super.Geek chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
PLEASE! CONTINUE! I like this already! Don't stop here!:(
liz3517 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
lmfao she should fall for both c where that takes her :)
liz3517 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
lmfao i love ur little things before and after the stroy lmfao XD btw loveddd the stroy
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Oh please, oh please, oh please continue this story! I really like it! It's great so far! PLEASE update ASAFP!
devils address chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
update soon plz
ms.beefjerky chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Tamaki's right!

Youre a cliffhanger! :D

really nice story!

I would like to continue on reading

until It'S over!

XD

xOxO
missmcweir chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Ok, so definitely not the simultaneous-marriage-plot - thanks! Liked the new chapter a lot, and you caught the characters very well. Hopefully waiting for the next chapter;)
Yuuna Arashi chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I hate Tamaki's grandmother, all she thinks about is power, wealth and name. _'

Anyway, I like this story. I shall put it on alert! XD

Update soon~
Icetiger 13 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
tamaki :)

lol

o Kyouya gets told he raises his marks O.o haha :)

Tamaki gotta lookies at his phone

and Haruhi needs the magical duct tape :D

( LOL awesome chappie )
missmcweir chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I like the plot so far - and the story is well-written and very lively. However, I think Haruhi is a bit ooc, and whilst beginning and end are entertaining, I think you should be careful that it doesn't take out the story. Don't get me wrong, those dialogues are funny, but maybe just a bit too much...There are some minor typos in the last chapter, nothing too serious... so much for criticism. You did the male characters justice, and developed the plot quite well. In this chapter, I thought you were going for an announcement of both heads of family that they should get engaged, but I'm glad you did not. This seems to go in a new direction, and I hope you update soon to let us know what will happen next.
Icetiger 13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
lol i like how the twins in the comment have those faces and tourture Tamaki before the show~ :)

( btw, Hikaru and Kaoru are my fave anime twins. :D )

I cant wait for the next chapter!