Reviews for Fear of
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Aww, I loved this SO much! It was just so cute with a little hurt added in for good measure and GIBBS, I loved Gibbs! I'm fangirling here!
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 10/12/2013

haha. this saw funny.

ans sweet.

great job.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I totally loved this story!:)
Lollie81 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wonderful!
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was very cute. I liked it a lot. Well done!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Cute.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
feel off? are you kidding! it feels SO on hehehe. lke, i could see it being played out in head because you hvae the voices and actions and details so perfect. i love it! :D :D :D :D and lots of tony/ziva so made me love it even more. LOVE IT! hope you'll write more!
brightblue chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, that was just fantastic. A great little piece of team fluff that is so needed right now. Very in character all around, I think. I loved Gibbs' interruption of the little Tiva moment at the end because...well, it's fun. Palmer's fear of rabbits made me laugh. You did such a wonderful job capturing the easy banter between the characters- especially the quick back and forth between Tony and Ziva (loved, loved when Ziva threw back a trio of threats to Tony!). Hope that helps with your writers block. I know how you feel and it SUCKS! :) Best of luck! Looking forward to more of your stories!
adama-thrace chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i like it :)
Sason chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really enjoyed this - the crying Ziva was a bit out but it seemed to work - It made sense in the end :D

Well done!