Reviews for All Around Me
MoonlightM4gic chapter 25 . 2/5/2011
Yay! Loved the sequel too! Awesome stories :D
AngieXRosyX chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow this story is amazing
PWN3D chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
Absolutely luff it. 3
Tara chapter 25 . 5/31/2010
Oh. My. God. That was one of the best MattMello i've EVER read! I re-read it like 8 times! Awsome job!

XD
sonjobeth chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
Have you ever read a really good book and when you finished it, you were sad? That's how I felt with this story! It was so amazing and I'm sad now that it doesn't continue. I read all three parts and loved every single one. I'm probably going to go rape your other stories with my eyes. You write awesomely. 3
Josephine Falnor chapter 25 . 1/16/2010
I loved that! It was a perfect end to the whole "Mello got blown up" thing. The way they talked in the car and all, to when Matt proved to Mello that the scar doesn't mean anything to him. It was really sweet.

Also, I love fluff, so the end was great! Yay, mush and fluff. _
foreverunloved chapter 25 . 12/31/2009
:3 happy new years! And omfg I can't believe I read that in less then 12 hours! :D it was really really really good! especially for it being uke matt!
Cazzylove chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
YEP LOVED IT _ Love the ending _ Always a good way to end _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
lozzy035 chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
sad its the end but it was a great wayto end it

glad there asure of their love

yay mello got out from the mafia sort of lol
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
I didn't see the end coming! congrats!
Salvi chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
It's... over ?

OH MY GOD!

It was really good, thanks for this great fic!
Ghastly Eternity chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
Ehh... Yes. xD

I loved your story! 3

This is BUY FAR one of my absolute favorites on fanfic! 3
ShyClown chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
I hate when you have to end them but I loves the way you do end them your story was great please keep witting.
xMailMattx chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
OMG YAY! Great news AND extremely hot loving sex Time for me to go on my sap tangent! I found you writing the first chapter of All I Want Is You and fell in love with the style and story, All Tht I've Got made me appreciate it even more. Now All Around Me is like the Cherry on top! But not just the cherry, more like a whole 'nother scoop of icecream [hehe flash back to matt's way of eating it] and whipped cream and chocolate sauce and sprinkles too This ended beautifully, I loved it.

-matty
jinnabun chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
That was both hot, and mushily sweet, all in the same chapter.

I loved it.