Reviews for Waiting for the Ringtone
Anonnynon chapter 1 . 3/22
I love this! You got everyone's personalities perfectly.
deets1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love your one-shots. This one is so nice toon two pairings for the price of one, first of all, and then Kai and Asiago are just so asdfghjkl in love them. And I could totally see everything too.

Your TCP oneshots make up my favorites, in addition to two other ones. They're just so nice!

Thanks for writing this,
Deets
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
...Kai would totally do that! I love how well you grasped and conveyed the characters :))

I may have to stalk your other TCP fics

Ever at your pleasure,
Sins
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was really sweet and kinda sexy but so very... them. ;D Their rough and tumble, crass and flirty nature is so obvious even in that tiny conversation. Great job!
TCP4ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love Asago and Kai! This was an awesome story. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
hahaha AWESOME! you got the characters down to a t. write more please!
Pershefonne chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love this pairing soooo much! I agree with you Kai is friggin' awesome!
I really liked it, hope you do more fics with this pairing!
Eviltiger chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Love love looooooove this pairing! You are awesome! I might try and write a fic with this pairing although I don't know if it'd be any competition at all... '-_- But awesome job!
ffdarkwolf77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I love this pairing the most in TCP! Though was they had of them in the manga was good, I totally wished there were more scenes with them :)
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That just sums up their relationship right there. Love the last line.
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
. . ! O:

LMAO ! Seriously ! hilarious xD
devastatingpebble chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I think I love you. No. Seriously. I love this pairing. And you made Kai perfect. rofl. 3
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this. was. ADORABLE. i loooove this pairing, its one of my favorites, and i was really pleased that someone wrote a fic for it. LOVED IT!
Trinity chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Adoration! I love it! There needs to be so much more love for Kai/Asago. They're smokin' hot and adorable, who could resist? DDDD He's a big lug who talks perverted and has a chivalry complex; she's a tiny, fiery slip of a girl with a trigger happy finger and will give back as good as she's got, but goes all blushy in front of him. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh, I need to see more love for these two, seriously! Thank you for writing this! I wouldn't mind if it had been dirtier, if you know what I mean. ;D

P.S.: The past tense of "drag" is "dragged," not "drug," just a little note.
Crosswood chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Yay for this pairing! ((Kai is awesome by the by - you're 100% correct.)) And what a great little fic you've written here to boot: easy on the eyes (ie - excellent formatting), easy to understand (Ie - no spelling mistakes!), and all in character. The story is simple and easy to follow and is well paced.

Hmmm... I suppose I should sum up: I liked it!

Thanks very much!