Reviews for Waltzing Through Life
delcatty546 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Homg my feels! I love eliteundershipping so THANK YOU for this lovely deliciously fluffy fic! I really love ballroom dances which coincidentally, we're starting for PE soon hahaha so this just makes it better! I love Bertha, Flint and Cynthia here! But it seemed more like the focus was on them and them trying to get Lucian and Aaron together. Like they were better developed than the two main characters. However I really do like the fact that it's just obvious to everyone but each other! Aaron is so adorkable!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really liked that story. Aaron was so cute! Also, the other Elites playing matchmaker reminded me of my school dance where one of my classmates kept setting me up with guys... I forgave her, in the end.

As for Cynthia, it doesn't matter to me who she's with as long as it's not Steven. Maybe Lance?
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I don't know ANYTHING about marriage in the world of Pokémon so I will used the current laws in Sweden and the information provided to me by the text.

No marriage before the age of 18 and Bertha said that she was 6 years OLDER than her husband and therefore Bertha must be AT LEAST 24 years.

According to Bertha she and her husband had been married for 50 years. Bertha must, at the time this story went online, be ATLEAST 74 years old. Yay for brains!

BTW I loved this fanfic! It's the first of your fanfics the i've ever read SO FAR and I hope I will find many more beautiful EliteUnderShippings when I visit your profile. USE MORE FLUFF!
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You gotta love the ending to this one. I love the idea (I really enjoy reading about awkward dance lessons, I guess) and it was very well written. I also really like that the other Elite 4 helped by acting as matchmakers. All in all, a very good story. Keep writing!
An Authors Pen chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was a good piece and long. For Cynthia hmm, she and Lance both have a strong Dragon type.
suicunetobigaara chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
no offense but the party is 4 bertha's 50th b day right?

but in this chapter it said she was married 4 50 years so was she married with the man from birth?

oh well i LOVE this story it's so funny
DestinyEclipsed chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Of Mice and Men.

I love that line. "The best laid plans..."

Its amazing.

Wahh! Aaron is so cute. x3 and i love how Flint managed to get Cynthia in on it, who got Bertha in on it, and how they made a big chain out of it.

and who, by chance, was dear Cynthia dancing with? Lance, perhaps?
Ember Laura chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Yay, fluff! :munches: Cotton Candy is good when reading fluff X3 Great theme, I'm not much of a dancer, so I can relate to Lucian sitting out during the fast-paced stuff. Another great story for the shipping that has been so neglected. We so need more EliteUnderShippings. Great job, and i hope to see more of your writing! (and I have no idea where that line is from, but it's familiar, I know that.)
XdeleteXaccountX chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
BURNS! O.O ... Sorry. My previous english teacher DRILLED that into our brains. Now it's kind of an inside joke with some of my friends. P Anywho, that's who wrote that line. Scottish poet Robert Burns. "The best laid plans of mice and men oft go awry." It inspired Steinbeck's novel, Of Mice and Men. ... That was just my english nerd coming out. P

Now, onto your story. I found it to be wonderful!

The characterization was fantastic. I always love to see stories characterize Flint correctly; you did just that. ;)

The portrayal of emotion was breathtaking at times. ') And your discriptive language is great!

I also found your real life tie-ins (Grandparents)to add a very touching element to the story.

All in all, fabulous job! D
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I don't think this will surprise you to know that this was my favorite of your three stories I've just read at untimely hours of the night. The fluff was enough to rot my teeth, which I am very much okay with, and the kissing scene you wrote at the end you did better than "well" on. I've always been bad at writing those, so I understand where you're coming from.

I think the idea was wonderful, and you pulled it off beautifully, and you did an excellent job at keeping everyone in character. I hope you're not annoyed at me for spamming you with reviews right now.

I'll be keeping an eye on you, thank you for keeping me up to read these, I'm glad I found them!
nipnag chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
great story! i couldn't stop laughing to myself when i pictured them (trying to) dance waltz! added to my favourites! :)
Kari-ka chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ello! I'm only the second review? WHAT?

Hehe, EliteUnderShipping needs more love. Fluff is fine with me!
Coolativa chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LOL,Flint is funny and i hate hate hate hate hate Lucian