Reviews for The Wastelands
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 21 . 1/19
That neck breaking was definetly a twist. Great story
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 11 . 1/19
Guessing your a fan of naruto haha
utsukushii04 chapter 21 . 4/12/2010
Awesome! Awesome! I think that is enough said...but I'll still go on. I loved this story too! The action and suspense and all that good stuff! I'm not into Twilight and all that vampire stuff (don't kill me twilight fans!) but this is probably the only vampire thing I'll ever like! See ya! _
CJ122 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
ouch!, her love turned into a monster!, wow that's harsh. Nice chapter :)
JDH1080 chapter 21 . 8/3/2009
very good very good loved it but one question i thoght vampries didnt age
Royal Court Jester chapter 21 . 7/23/2009
finally i got the time to read it, very nice story, all the planet being overrun by vampires, that doesn't sound bad except if you're dead (forever) hahahahaha

see ya
Ambiekinz chapter 21 . 7/11/2009
Oh my gosh! You wrote so much while I was gone on my vacation!

Sorry...But, I'm a slow reader P Great story btw, kind of feel sorry for the boyfriend that got eaten by Zoe...

~Ambiekinz ]
Red Page chapter 21 . 7/7/2009
Wow, that kinda sent a chill down my spine. Cool (and dark) way of ending it. Good job. See ya on the next fic.
izumi zoe chapter 20 . 7/6/2009
great chapter. can't believe it's almost over. *sigh*

oh, well. can't wait for the last chappie to come.
Red Page chapter 20 . 7/6/2009
Cool. That was a nice easy going chapter. It's kinda a relief after all the fighting. Good job. One chapter left, huh? Make sure you end the fic with style. Gotta go. Later.
izumi zoe chapter 19 . 7/6/2009
great chapter. plz update asap.
Red Page chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
That was awesome! Man, that fight was excelent! And Zoe coming back as a vampire, that was well played. Nice. That's it for now. See ya later.
Red Page chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
Wow, that fight was brutal. That was a pretty good read. Good job. The next chapter is going to be great. I got a good feeling. Well, see ya later.
aUgOuX chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
Yeah...Zoe the Vampire Slayer is alive! Awesome story...
Red Page chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
OMG you killed her! You killed her! How could you kill her? Oh man, that fight was so intence. You gotta update soon but not to soon since I won't be anywhere near a computer for a while. Well, later.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »