Reviews for Witchblade: Rihoko's Fate
PZKiller7777 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
U need to break out the keyboard and type more of this I was so wrapped up in it
PZKiller7777 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I enjoyed this so far u should continue writing other fics also
killroy225 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
if someone does adopt this could you put up a notice?
masaruchan chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
aaww.. thats a bummer. im beginning to love the story
Lallen chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Oh God! You made me cry T.T

But its a good fanfic!
lordmarik chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
well even though you said your done with it for now if you want to avoid killing off riko you can say people with high compatablity with the witchblade they won't be turned to dust since they say the anime is canon to the comic and it didn't used to kill people
xjoedirtx chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
All I can say is WOW! I loved it! I think you got Rihoko's personality in there pretty good :] I hope you put up another chapter soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
DayDreamer9 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Oh goodness. What will happen now?
en extase chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Good stories have substance, they don't just move forward along the storyline. Otherwise it might as well be an outline. Right now this is a skeleton. Put more meat on those bones.

After Rihoko calms down and recollects, she . There's a lot of things you can do with it, internal conflict, despair, determination to escape her mother's fate, but you .

Secondly, none of the new characters are interesting at this point, and it seems like the assistant cook is being setup as the love interest, which I have no interest at all in seeing.

Your villain, Yume, is a stereotype. As far as first impressions go hers was a failure.

I like the plotline and hope you continue, but with the writing in this state and you managing to write only 7k words in a year, I won't be following it.

Keep reading and writing, don't hesitate to rewrite or expand, stay alert on how to make the characters more three-dimensional and how to make it more immersive.
en extase chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
I like it so far though the flashback/dream could have used more depth, detail, something. It's just a bland description, and you don't go into the emotions the younger Rihoko is feeling.

Finally, the father-daughter relationship is something that needs to be developed more. In the first chapter you take care of it with "they had bonded more" since Masane died. Then you have a very lackluster scene where Takayama stumbles in while she's in a state of undress, after she's been attacked, and she bears the mark of the witchblade. No concern or what have you.

It was one of Masane's last wish that Takayama assume the role of Rihoko's father, so keep that in mind.
en extase chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
The curfew was a good way to flesh out the setting. However, x-cons were already hunted down in the anime. When Wado sent the IU-Weapons after Masane saying they were going after X-cons, it was just a pretext, X-cons had ceased to be a threat. So x-cons are basically done for. Or even if some remained, 12 years was more than enough time for the final remnants to be destroyed.

I'm glad Tozawa made an appearance. He was probably the character who underwent the most development over the course of the anime.
en extase chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very promising start, a Rihoko as head chef is a good envisionment of her character in the future. So far the writing has the same feel the anime has.
victoriarogue chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
This chapter was pretty good. I liked Witchblade Riko's armor and there were coincidentally some parts that resembled the American Witchblade comic. Good idea to fuse Masane and Reina's armor together, and I hope more great ideas come your way as you progress in the story.
victoriarogue chapter 5 . 2/3/2010