Reviews for An Ode to Dentists
CelesteVerteidiger chapter 1 . 6/30
hahaha. i dont know if i should call it scary or funny. . . hahahaha
senaxeth chapter 1 . 5/22
Very unique. Thanks
Yhaelle-chii chapter 1 . 4/2
Dr. Tsuna never allow Reborn to kiss you...you thoughts so yourself, there are rape drug of some sorts in his teeth, also you might wanna run...A demonic Reborn is scary enough, how unlucky you are that you're stuck with a demonic Mafioso Reborn instead... I pity Tsuna in here but I can't help but squeal in delight because of this fic! Awesome job!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/2
Poor Tsuna. I hope he didn't have too much to clean up after that. X3
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Me encanta! XD al final Reborn era amante de Tsuna. Pense que iba a matar a Tsuna XD Me encanta!
xD chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Why do I have this feeling that the vampire who was staring at Tsuna's neck was either Hibari or Mukuro (though I'm leaning towards the former option a lot) and the sharkman was Yamamoto? Hahaha, I love this story so much that if it was legal to marry stories, I'd have already done so.
shirokid213 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
what? now they are lovers?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Poor Tsu-kun. I love your Reborn. But the story is so short, I really would like to see more of it. Like Reborn getting one of those baby teeth. ;3
AngelDemonSakura chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Too short, want more!

So, did Reborn and Tsuna have sex in the office? Then again, Reborn does have a date rape drug...
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Haha, lol Tsuna! That ending was pretty hilarious! I kind of wonder what exactly Reborn is though, I have a hard time believing he's human... The idea of Tsuna being a dentist for supernatural creatures is surprisingly entertaining, but I kinda wanted to see him and Reborn talk more! (And figure put HOW Reborn managed to talk the poor kid into going out with him...) great job and thanks for posting!
Kisara White chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I'm surprised Tsuna kept his teeth hidden that long...
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I should've read this fic way way waaaaaaay before. Before I got two teeth extracted... within a month. *shudders*
drawingRAMPAGE chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Cool! I like the part where Gokudera blacked out after seeing the needle. I like your sense of humour too!

All in all, I think this oneshot was great, I'll probably read it over and over again, just for kicks. And after you mentioned the Tooth Mafia, I just couldn't hold back the silly grin on my face as I continued reading. Thumbs up!
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Hilarious , Tsuna as a dentist made me laugh but Reborn's part killed me . This sentence in particular :
"Mr. Reborn took a step forwards. Then gave chase." That did it for me ! Good job!
lazyass out!