Reviews for An Ode to Dentists
drawingRAMPAGE chapter 1 . 4/8
Cool! I like the part where Gokudera blacked out after seeing the needle. I like your sense of humour too!

All in all, I think this oneshot was great, I'll probably read it over and over again, just for kicks. And after you mentioned the Tooth Mafia, I just couldn't hold back the silly grin on my face as I continued reading. Thumbs up!
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/16
Hilarious , Tsuna as a dentist made me laugh but Reborn's part killed me . This sentence in particular :
"Mr. Reborn took a step forwards. Then gave chase." That did it for me ! Good job!
lazyass out!
L'sCoffee chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Ahaha
Miyuki Meiru chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Haha this fic caught my attention cause I'm currently studying to be a dentist! :)

Nice supernatural twist :)

Poor Tsuna though :)
SolOutOfHint chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
that's so cutee :D
reinblick chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
"Tooth Mafia." That made me laugh but this was a good story! I really love your work and I'm kinda glad my friend recommended your stories!
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
so funny, I wish you would continue, it's so good. :D
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Haha! Loved this one shot. Thanks :)

Hope you are still doing well. Enjoy the upcoming weekend!
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Geez, how come I never read this before? It's awesome. Like, a supernatural dentist and a mafia lover 3
I laughed at Gokuera's part and I was truly perturbed by Reborn's teeth: all black? That's creepy! (altough it combines with his eyes lol)

I also found the teeth's properties and possible usage interesting. Specially the tracking properties hohoho
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Aha. Nice, simple but nice. I love it.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ahahahaha...* sweat drop*
Poor Tsuna-kun...
srooone chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahah this is great! i wish you'd add more to it though!
seifukus chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
what a creative and well - played idea! i love your satire; the way you dropped little things here and there really enhanced the mood of the story.

who would've thought a supernatural au staring tsuna as a dentist could play out so well?

this is awesome, and adorable :3
yoime chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Woah, really interesting! werewolf goku was such a puppy, and Rebon, downright scary, poor Tsuchan. Thanks for writing this!
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
oi...you would you be able to continue this? it's a really cute story lol even another chapter would be good

other than that, i understand gokedura's reaction...my dentist is evil! pure evil and creepy...