Reviews for 5 Hours and 37 Minutes
NatesMama chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love this story...definitely continue!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Loved this piece.

I'm just having a little read through all your fics. They are amazing. Really well written and not OOC at all. I can see your fics as clear as an episode.

And this one aches for a sequel. Something to quell the pain of the angst that you write so well.

Thanks for another great story!

Can't wait for more.

Kelpie Green chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
First off, think you do an excellent job when it comes to the characters and the tensions between the two. As far as continuing this one . . . i don't think it really has a direction yet. as a one shot it works pretty well. it feeds off the drama of the open ended season finale, and while it pulls closer to a resolution its still open ended. add to that the line "He sighed and then went to find Brennan." works well as an ending line that makes the overall theme/idea clear. Hypothetically speaking, you could continue on; this is a good introduction that has a number of different story arcs you could follow, but honestly i kind of like this one better as is. not that i wont read it if you do decide to continue. sorry if i got long winded. cheers.
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I think you have accurately described how the scene would play out between B&B on Booth's first day back. Kudos to you! And of course, I would LOVE for you to continue so tell Musie to hop down off that fence and get to writing. :-)
Gryphin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
*sigh* This was absolute fanfic PERFECTION! Readers are always going on about how they could see this or that scene in the show so easily, but usually its really just lip service. But this? This is so well crafted, it definitely could be an actual scene! I loved every single word of it, and I would be happy to see you continue! Fantastic job, Ana!

lisbonloafers chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I think that it would be good to add another chapter!
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I'd like to see more. I still can't wait for the season opener in the fall! But I'm patient cause it's summer right now and enjoying it while it lasts. XD
Hifi22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow - Ana you never cease to make me speechless (which is not easy!) You should write for the show...seriously...not joking...they'd win emmy's with angsty material like this for sure!... :) As for continuing this one...I have a hard time deciding too. On one hand I feel there's so much more to this story but on the other hand what's left unsaid may be the point of the matter if that makes any sense. Great job and I look forward to whatever you decide! ~ Hifi
Bellabun chapter 1 . 6/24/2009

Holy crap, so I don't think I've reviewed a story in oh about nine months, but I guess I'll give it a shot...

I LOVED IT! You could totally see this as a scene from the beginning of season 5. I thought it was brilliant and they were completely in character.

I hope you continue it. It was beautiful. It was angsty without being heartbreaking and it was fluffy without being rot your teeth sweet. I thought it was brilliant, just like you!

Great job sweetie, and of course I would love to read more!

PS: How goes it? What's new with you? I haven't been on the boards in forever and I know you haven't either. Oh well, life gets in the way doesn't it? Great job!
MayMayMarie chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I think you nail Booth's point of view (as always). Love the no more "ass-bearing hospital gowns to deal with".

As others have commented, this chap is a perfect gem. So perfect it's left me wanting more! Maybe one or two more chapters of Booth getting back to normal . . .include a squint . . . or a talk with Cam about the baby-daddy thing since he's got those complications on his mind.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I'm actually rather conflicted about continuing the story. I think it stands extremely well on its own and makes a statement. I think adding onto it would retract some of that statement, so...

I know, I'm not much help. So here's my vote. Leave it as is. You could always start another story that's a multi-chap drama if you want to continue this storyline.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
There has been a serious lack of quality fic as of late, so this little gem was just what I needed to get my fix! You have done a fantastic job portraying the emotions both characters are feeling in the aftermath of the finale. I could practically feel Booth's frustration, which is completely in character after what he's been through. I love Brennan's concern for him and hope we see this in the show next season.

You've done an amazing job showing the tenderness and love between them, not only in their apologies, but in their fight itself. As you said in your A/N, some of their most meaningful exchanges are shown through their fights, and you've written a powerful example of this. I would love to see how you might continue this story, but it stands alone perfectly as well.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

bb-4ever chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
definitely continue please. great chapter. she's scared something will happen to him and just needs to be normal. will they get back to normal and uncomplicated? look forward to more from you
deeleigh chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love it! If you decide to continue, I'll certainly read it; and if not, it was still great.
25142903 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really liked your story, you have captured the relationship between B&B very well.

As for a continuation, it would be a tricky thing and would depend on where you wanted the story to go. Maybe you could explore more about Booth not being "the same" anymore, maybe he has trouble connecting with people, forgetful, cant do his job as well as he did, that sort of thing.

Alternatively you could go with a prequal, deal with his initial recovery from the surgery (I know its been done alot already on here but I would like to see how you dealt with it)