Reviews for A Spark of Life
BrookeLea97 chapter 13 . 9/30
I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted, this is one of the most interesting stories in this crossover pairing! You have me hooked :D
Azteka chapter 13 . 9/28
Oh, yeah an update!

For a while I thought this story had been abandoned; however, I'm glad to come across it again.

Now, it's getting interesting. 1) Harry noticing that there is something off and yet wonderfully different about his core. 2) Sirius and Remus are with him. 3) And Harry and Barricade interaction!

I'm looking forward to your next update!

- Azteka
TenderNightshade chapter 13 . 9/23
Please, tell me that you're going to continue on with this. I mean, I have not been able to look away unless it was to get something to drink or eat (well munch on really). This story has real potential to be beyond incredible since it already is incredible. I'm quite excited to know what will happen once Harry awakens from slipping into his core. It's obvious that Harry will be nervous that he's abnormal for the sudden change of his core. How will he figure out that his core expanded due to combining with the All Spark? Who will guide him to that answer besides Barricade? Will the war between the Decepticons and the Autobots continue or will there finally be peace between the two sides? If such thing does occur, will they have to battle against humanity next? What about the war in England? Sadly there's no room for peace just yet in Harry's life so I doubt that he will be left alone from the different fractions in the wizarding world. So many questions so forgive me for having so many, but your story has really peaked my curiosity.
Taboo22 chapter 13 . 9/23
help does wonders chapter 13 . 9/20
more please i love this, i didn't really like the transformer movies but i love the world you're making
Nagilover4ever chapter 13 . 9/19
Love it. Update soon.
marbe101 chapter 13 . 9/18
You're back! Yay! I look forward to future updates on this and your other stories :)
JJFicFreak chapter 13 . 9/18
Yay this story is still going :)
Lavonya chapter 13 . 9/18
Lavonya chapter 2 . 9/18
Lady Kaiki chapter 13 . 9/17
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
917brat chapter 13 . 9/17
I so like this and would really love to read more of it is really interesting and I am curious to see if magic could help with the feeding problem, and see who else will find out that Harry is the new allspark.
Aurora Lopez chapter 1 . 9/17
when are you going to write me back chapters 14-17 A Spark of Life because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
Wufei Winner Quatre K chapter 13 . 9/17
So excited to be reading this again!
mithrilandtj chapter 13 . 9/17