Reviews for A Spark of Life
Kai19 chapter 9 . 4/23
As it's been a little over 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I loved this story.
imjaysong chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
LOVE IT! Looking forward to the next chapter! LOL... harry harry harry... "It wasnt that hard to do again!"... show off! XD and also... "Barricade, you need to take more lessons in sarcasm!"
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
update soon please
FunnyDs1 chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
brilliant, amazing, fantastic are a few words to describe this work of pure genius so please dont leave us hanging any more please please please update
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Update soon please
of-B'lack-M'agick chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
please update
Kai19 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Oh, I hope there will be more soon... I'm eager to see everyone's reaction to having Sirius and Remus around, especially when they find out their connection to Harry as Godfather and pseudo-godfather. I can't wait to read more, so I look forward to the next update!
Jostanos chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I find it amusing that Remus is practically rolling his eyes and Epps & Sirius are grinning that Harry was able to apparate for the second time in his life. :)

Hmm... I wonder.. Is Barricade truly a changed spark? or is he biding his time before he may relay what he has found out to Megatron?

To be honest I think Harry and Barricade are a good match.
jeanette9a chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
giggle i wonder how barricade would react to the fact Sirius can turn in to padfoot.
Dymian chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
I'm waiting for the 'Harry-Effect' to kick in for Barricade to pull a Jetfire.
SleepyMangaHead chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
I was rereading your story and read that Harry felt drawn towards Megatron. Well Megatron had mentioned that the energy Harry was giving off felt like energon. So I figure that the All-Spark had something to do with magic and because Harry has so much of it (remember Harry was marked as being equal to Voldemort when he was 1 years old, he is now 14 going on 15) it views Megatron like the All-Spark does, as The Lord High Protector. Megatons whole life on Cybertron was dedicated as protecting the All-Spark. So as the new unknowing All-Spark, Megatron has a duty to protect Harry. I'm just hoping that Harry being the new All-Spark and able to actually talk will be able to convince both sides of the war that it is stupid to keep on fighting each other.
Mirage chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
please come back soon and write many mor chapters, i really love this story
and that petunia is gone, that Harry is gone from the hand of manipulativ Dumbledor and can get a life in the usa away from the uk! maybe Voldi can do something good when he learns to see that he does not has to kill to get the uk, and the rights of dark wizards and creatures that still have no right...that is ath he first wanted to da bevor he got lost in his hate...
and that Harry has a nice aunt and nice cousine in Sam. and a human defender in Epps.

i really hope that Harry can change in the form of one of the transformers or let Megatron take on a human third alt form to be togethr with Harry-there are sadly so rare pairings of those two and they where great together/ please let them get together and let them create a new cybertron and new sparks_
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Please update! I enjoy your story greatly and was wondering how long until dumbledork will realize that Harry is in America and has not decided to go to school. This story is going great and you can't find many HP/Transformer stories without them being on hiatus or abandoned. You'll get back to this soon, right? Pleeeeease? 'Gives puppy dog eyes'
Good luck!
KetakoshkaCastlionia chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Amazing! I love this story!
kat1316 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Kyahhhh! I want Megatron and Harry to be together! oh please update soon!