Reviews for A Spark of Life
LadyDrak75 chapter 14 . 2/23
Oh...I have cavities now. Oh yes I do...lots of them this is the cutest and fluffiest saccharine sweetness I have ever run across.
Lauramichca chapter 3 . 1/13
Nice choice! I could totally see their personalities being related. Epps' career choice makes interesting sense, though the military could have been a bad choice as some within any governments' troops choose to grind orginality out of subordinates instead.
My fav of this group is Will, followed Epps, but honestly we never really get to understand any of them in depth in this movie, so the rest might be interesting too.
Thanks for sharing!
The Aluminum Thumb chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I like the mental image of a high barricade. Also soundwave's comment on wanting to protect harry in his chest is amazing.
flippy3131 chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Hi love this fic can you please update pretty please
buterflypuss chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
interesting
jujukittychick chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
uh oh, megatron's plotting. but harry's starting to ask the right kind of questions it seems. keep up the good work, can't wait for more :D
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Will Megatron decide to try and work with Harry instead of forcing him and will the wizarding world find out that Harry is no longer in England.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
So did the All Spark merge with Harry somehow?
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
At least they did not try and experiment on Harry before they had to evacuate.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Since he is in America, can he use his magic? Hopefully Petunia will get custody of him and he will go to an American school.
BloodyIslander007 chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
OMG I reeeeeally like this story! Props to you for doing such a good job!
Riddle-Snape chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
aaaah... so I found this fic today and I really like it... it's interesting and Harry is so sweet... hope you will update soon
kelwin chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
hi I hope you will continue this some time
iBeta chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Nice!

First chapter for me, and I like this story better than your others. The ones you write with different point of views are confusing. Some of them seem to just repeat itself, making it redundant, but this one is better. Less confusing and less repetition of scenes from different POVs.

I like the start of this story! Interesting. It is clear. I don't know what else to add, as I haven't read the other chapters, but I hope the third-person view holds constant. Otherwise, I think I'll just get confused and skip the whole story to find one that is TPV-centric from one of your fics. Shifting POVs is good, I guess, but when you place it in one page, it gets wacky. Try a chapter with a single POV instead of placing it ALL in one chapter.

Good Luck!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
Really enjoying the story so far and cant wait for the rest of it :)