Reviews for Decisions
DontMindMe chapter 10 . 5/18
I love this story, i hope i find more of this story in the future. You have created such great characters
KiaraNightstar chapter 10 . 4/1
I love all your stories and they are so sweet I think I have a few cavities in my eyes from reading these. By the way that's a compliment. But seriously, I love your stories.
GriffinResult chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
This is an amazing little story! I love the way you continue it one. :) I am so glad I read this story, thank you so much for writing this!
Daryl chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
i love this story and every chapter in it
Daryl chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
love this chapter :) on to the wedding
Daryl chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
lavender is a petty b***h. i hate her too
Daryl chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
why does lavender have to be such a b***h
Daryl chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
you write all the ratings very well
Daryl chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
there is no such thing as fluff overload especially when it is so well written
Daryl chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
ron is such a jerk in this, i hate him. i don't know what i expected since i don't really know the character but i hated his reaction here. great story so far, very enjoyable to read
Texaschic1 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Awesome story and great ending! Angst can be interesting, but sometimes a nice fluffy ending is very fitting. Bravo. Loved it! I have always enjoyed the Hermione and Minerva pairing if you need an idea for a plot bunny :)
Howl885 chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
...
Whoa.
I loved it.
I seriously, honest-to-God loved it. It was very well written, amazing storyline and plot, and just overall awesome.
Though, I do wish I knew what happened to Lavender. Unless the 'or else' part was just her and Ron breaking up. I dunno. I just feel like there should've been more Lavender in the story. But I seriously hated her, so it's okay! :D I love the way it ended.
I remember in "Demonstrations", how Ginny said to Hermione how "she just didn't shag her then so her mother would have something to be suspicious about." or something like that. :P
I loved this. You are a very amazing and talented writer.
Howl885 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
#1: OH MY GOD I AM SO LATE BUT I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR DOG. ;-;
#2: I fucking hate Lavender and I want to smack the fuck outta dat bitch.
#3: I just love this story. :3
Howl885 chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Hm.
I hate Lavender. She's a dick.
I also don't like Hermione's mom. I figured she'd be a little nicer, considering hre daughter's engaged and all that. But yeah.
Good chapter.
Good story.
Bad Lavender.
XD
Howl885 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I love Hermione and Ginny. ;-;
They're amazingly amazing.
I can't wait to read more.
I love this story. :3