Reviews for It All Started With a Ripped Robe
Pao-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Thanks for the one shot I love this couple . And ichigo is the best uke.
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
this should defenitly have more chapters
hitsugaya's little sister chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
[I blush at the sight with matsumoto, watch as our taicho f*** the hell out our strawberry. me; dear god! 0.0 i past out form a noise bleed. matsumoto join me after.] sasuke pick me up. hitsugaya; she so young, [ they stop and check on us.] i while later. i regan conious. i open my brown eyes, blurry then it cleared to see worried eyes. i sit up. i smile.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Since when do shihakusho have buttons? (Just my nitpicking.)
nicci'weezy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
well that was aewsome!
Arashi-No-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
XD, I loved it, it was very interesting. From what I can see, there are a few stories similar to this one, but none are same enough to be called plagerizing...XD

anyways I loved it, it made me laugh..XD
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!~ MATUMOTO!~ LOL SHE THOUGHT THEY WERE BEING PERVY! THEN THEY RKKY DID BECOME PERVY! LOL XD X EXCELENT JOB!
XoXAnimeNurdXoX chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOL! that was fuckin funny as hell! LUV IT!
SkylarkRequiem chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
lol this is good! not many Seme!Hitsugaya fics around and I'm happy I stumbled upon this one XD
anime1lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
finally a fic where Hitsugaya was topping Ichigo. Yes my dreams have been fulfilled. hey not bad I really rather enjoyed it to the point I was laughing ridiculously loud.
couldn't think of a name chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Haha! that was so cute, i have to tell you though that's the first itme i've EVER seen Toshiro as top. it was kind of scary O_o. it was great though, good job.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
not bad, but it was kind of...abrupt. and this is the first time i've read a yaoi fic with hitsugaya topping- interesting twist.
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
hahaha awesomee
starberries bite chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
that was funny
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
...Heh. Matsumoto makes me laugh...