Reviews for 1st Annual 2009 Warrior Olympics!
Cloudfur chapter 15 . 4/26
Hi. I am a pure white she-cat who loves Jayfeather.
I not very smart, but I love dynamite.
It's been awhile.
You haven't updated.
I'm addicted to your stories and will unfortunately get withdrawal if you don't continue.
Me and my obsessed with sparkles friend,(Glitter-rain of course), Are now going to encourage you to write more.
Glitter-rain: Hiyo!
Cloudfur:
Glitter-rain: Cloudfur! Say your lines!
Cloudfur:Your lines!
Glitter-rain:*facepalm* Never mind. Let's just get on with it.
Cloudfur: kk
Glitter-rain:Listen. Do you hear that? Thought so. It is the silence of-
Cloudfur: NOTHING BEING UPDATED!
Glitter-rain:Oh now you remember.

I know. It wasn't that good. But isn't nice for you to know that you have adoring fans?
42 4ever chapter 4 . 3/5
Ima gonna say Scourge is Scourge. So ha.
Sophia the daughter of Nyx chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Nightshadow
Night black pelt with purple eyes
Shadowclan
High jump

I think it will be nightcloud. Awesome story
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
I am so sorry about those awful reviews! Please, i find this extremely funny and would appreciate it if you would continue! Thnx!
Sparrowsong chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
This is SUCH a funny fanfic! I'm voting for Nightcloud, cuz Windclan is lacking. And Windclan rocks. - By the way, if you do make me commentator/contestant (PLEASE do!) I am a small brown tabby with white chest, paws, and tail tip, I have bright blue eyes, I am Windclan, I'm not that sporty, but if I had to do a sport I'd pick SOMETHING with running. I'm intelligent, outgoing, kinda weird, and never use catmint (except for healing greencough). If I guessed correctly, I'd really like it if I got Leafpool's Big Book of Herbs: Extended Edition. I also constantly talk like Swifttail in geek mode. -
Constructive Criticism:
1.)Even though Crowfeather (Crowbunny) is my favorite character, I think it would be funnier to call him Crowkit than Crowbunny.
2.) Bring back the Pokemon Body guards!
3.) Instead of Flamethrowing everycat, curse them so they have to watch Barney eternally, or only speak in rhymes or something. Now THAT would be funny!

Keep up the good work!
-Sparrowsong (medicine cat of Windclan)
HoneyHerb chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
rainpath! My blog, The Catmint Blog recomends you for good stories! Visit The Catmint Blog at .com
Puddingsong chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER! I bet on JAYFEATHER! And maybe dapplenose
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
This is a really funny fan fiction.
Puddingstar chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Hello! I know you are really busy with school, but, when you can, please write more chapters. I think you are one of the best fanfiction writers ever! Whoever flames this story is a mouse brain!
Lilystripe608 chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS!
Lilystripe608 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
COME ON! ITS BEEN ALMOST 4 YEARS! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THIS AWESOMENESSNESSSSSNSS
Lilystripe608 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Lolz:3
PLZ UPDATE SOON IM GOING CRA-CRA!
and then I killed them chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Cat name: Tigerswoop
Appearance: sleek silver and white dappled she-cat with blue eyes.
Clan:skyclan
Sport: anything is ok.
Lilystripe608 chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Lilystripe608 chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
You are right! They have no rights to tell you how to write your own fanfiction(it's awesome by the way)I mean people! It's just fo' the lols