Reviews for 1st Annual 2009 Warrior Olympics!
Macygracie chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Im bidding on dapplenose. This is so funny! Its such a shame you haven't changed your profile in 6 years
Rivermoon chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
Hi, I know Im not a important reviewer but I would like to ask for a crowBUNNY plushie or
I also like blossomfall. Could you maybe for a sport do a Catmint eating contest? Also the name crowBUNNY is the best and u agree with your rant. If u haven't deleted them I will probaby go find them after this review ha been posted. This story is awesome. For bloodclan, could a cat named either boulder or eagle or plum or pinecone do something? I would like to see Mothwing compete in something. could Riverclan move up to third? Sorry for asking I just really like Riverclan. And skyclan. Anyway, I love the story, like really, really love it! ( let's see if I will remember the author- I'm bad at that) :) I would live to see this story turn into a long one. If you run out of ideas you could do winter olypoc stuff maybe gymnastics? It is too late to add the tribe to the competion? O think it is, but I can ask questions, can't I? Okay I feel like this is is starting to become a I want this, can you do that review... Sorry!
Anyway,
bye!
Rivermoon
also I love lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove this story
trixie: okay now ur just filling
rivermoon: fine. It's not my fault that I have no catmint so I am sooo bored I'm supposed to be sleeping XD but I'm not;) but u know that
why do I writ such obvious things? *sighs*
bye!(this time for real)
Rivermoon
Macygracie chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Great! Love it! Inspired me to write warrior cats got talent
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Ahahahahahahah so fun an entertaining
Moonleaf chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Oh yeah. I forgot. Im also cloudfur i forgot about that review...
Moonleaf chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Hi. You are amazing author who should continue writing. I would love to be featured as guest commentor and I love jayfeather. I am a medicine cat and have a purely white pelt and green eyes. I am from Riverclan but have a fear of water. And im a girl. Dont forget that. I also have a cat super remote that features muting. I tend to forget what im talking about and frequently intterupt. Ignore the mean reviewers. You are AWSOME.
Skyfrost8604 chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
AWESOME! U should make them do a team game like soccer where 7 cats r in a team or something. BUTTERFLY NEEDS A FLAMETHROWER ASWELL. Keep teh good writing up :D
hgvhiygviygvyigv chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
jhjhvjbvjbvbbvbjbbvjbvhb
Cloudfur chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
Hi. I am a pure white she-cat who loves Jayfeather.
I not very smart, but I love dynamite.
It's been awhile.
You haven't updated.
I'm addicted to your stories and will unfortunately get withdrawal if you don't continue.
Me and my obsessed with sparkles friend,(Glitter-rain of course), Are now going to encourage you to write more.
Glitter-rain: Hiyo!
Cloudfur:
Glitter-rain: Cloudfur! Say your lines!
Cloudfur:Your lines!
Glitter-rain:*facepalm* Never mind. Let's just get on with it.
Cloudfur: kk
Glitter-rain:Listen. Do you hear that? Thought so. It is the silence of-
Cloudfur: NOTHING BEING UPDATED!
Glitter-rain:Oh now you remember.

I know. It wasn't that good. But isn't nice for you to know that you have adoring fans?
42 4ever chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Ima gonna say Scourge is Scourge. So ha.
Sophia the daughter of Nyx chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Nightshadow
Night black pelt with purple eyes
Shadowclan
High jump

I think it will be nightcloud. Awesome story
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
I am so sorry about those awful reviews! Please, i find this extremely funny and would appreciate it if you would continue! Thnx!
Sparrowsong chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
This is SUCH a funny fanfic! I'm voting for Nightcloud, cuz Windclan is lacking. And Windclan rocks. - By the way, if you do make me commentator/contestant (PLEASE do!) I am a small brown tabby with white chest, paws, and tail tip, I have bright blue eyes, I am Windclan, I'm not that sporty, but if I had to do a sport I'd pick SOMETHING with running. I'm intelligent, outgoing, kinda weird, and never use catmint (except for healing greencough). If I guessed correctly, I'd really like it if I got Leafpool's Big Book of Herbs: Extended Edition. I also constantly talk like Swifttail in geek mode. -
Constructive Criticism:
1.)Even though Crowfeather (Crowbunny) is my favorite character, I think it would be funnier to call him Crowkit than Crowbunny.
2.) Bring back the Pokemon Body guards!
3.) Instead of Flamethrowing everycat, curse them so they have to watch Barney eternally, or only speak in rhymes or something. Now THAT would be funny!

Keep up the good work!
-Sparrowsong (medicine cat of Windclan)
HoneyHerb chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
rainpath! My blog, The Catmint Blog recomends you for good stories! Visit The Catmint Blog at .com
Puddingsong chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER JAYFEATHER! I bet on JAYFEATHER! And maybe dapplenose