Reviews for A Brother's Burden
yummypie193 chapter 10 . 3/8
LOL that was the best ending ever. XD
httpkirby chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
I'M WEAK
*coughs* This was a really good story. The plot and dialogue really held me to the end. c:
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
OH WOW! HAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!
-Steel Heart Alchemist
#IAmTooLazyToLogBackIn
Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
WHAT EVEN?! (concerning the outtakes chapter)
Attackoneverything chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
These were some wonderful chapters
keep the great work up XD
Mada-Scarpath chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
C-can't stop laughing! Shakespeare!
Lilac Gemini chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
PERFECT. YOU SHOULD DO THIS IN EVERY FIC. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Lilac Gemini chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
No, Ed! Get there! NOW!
TwinkieMonsterTallah chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Sorry this has nothing to do with the chapter, but my sister has an awesome name for twilight. (It does not deserve to be dignified with a capital) She calls it... twatlice!

She was reading over my shoulder and asked why twatlice made an appearance.

Ok, this is on the chapter. PLEASE MAKE A CHAPTER ELEVEN! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
LOLLOL! It's like the outtakes for a movie... and they're actually funny.
I mean this in a good way, of course.
urbangirl98 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
LOL the outtakes! I was dying over here xD I loved it when Tamaki came in, what a nice touch xD

This was a really great idea! I love all of your stories
Queen Bovine chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
This was pretty good. I know I experienced just as much dread as Al did over what Ed's reaction would be. I had a soap opera-style scene running through my head, the kind that a lot of fanfic authors use. It went something like this-

Ed: (Very angst-ly) I'm sorry I didn't know it wasn't you, Al. I'll be haunted forever at the guilt over breaking your heart and soul because I was so happy that I thought you were back, it took me two whole days to act on the suspicions I'd had since the beginning. Now I'm to commit suicide, because that will solve all my problems. (Is true to his emo words)

Al: (Convinced that he has been cruelly victimized) I'm not sorry at all that you killed yourself out of emo depression, because you broke my heart and soul by being human and making the mistake of letting the emotions of the moment take over your intuition for less than two days. In fact, if you hadn't been true to your emo words, our relationship would have been fractured and broken permanently beyond repair because we wouldn't have ever been able to forget this and we would end up hating each other because forgiveness is impossible. (Runs away, crying in his armor somehow)
Me:...Why did I read this again? (Rewatches the last episode of the anime for reassurance)

That scene was a lot shorter in my head than actually typed out. Thank you for not being one of those authors. I loved the way the reunion went, especially considering the...emotionally difficult situation. This line:
"I traded my arm for my brother's soul, not his face."
SOOOOOOO amazing, awesome, and perfect. It pressed all the right buttons. I had to find a tissue box while simultaneously explaining to my sister why I had a Chesire grin.

I also like the brotherly advice Ed and Al gave the Homunculi. I thought it was interesting how, in comparison to Al's, was so shor- (Spots Ed approaching) I-I mean...LESS WORDY.
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Shouldn't the doctor be curious that a ten-year-old boy has a tattoo?
Reihoshi-ko chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
On the whole I enjoyed the story and I found the idea very interesting. It was all so well written. But what I really must say is that those outtakes killed me. I laughed so hard.
Pidgeon-san chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Aw I loved the brotherly love in this fic. The 'et tu, Alphonse' had me in stitches (so proud I got a Shakespeare reference xD). Now I'm off to go watch Firefly- thanks for recommending it to me!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »