Reviews for Letters To Me
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 16 . 1/23
I Just wanted to let you know that I just found this story of yours and am really loving it. It is unique and you really took the premise and are running with it. "I don't want to forget." Beautiful and insightful and fun story!
sermadrid chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
Awesome!
sermadrid chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
This s my best chapter. At the beginning I was confused but I totally love your idea. Great story.
etakkate chapter 32 . 6/28/2011
well, i know you wrote this a looooong time ago - you may not even get this but i thought i would write it anyway incase you do.

What a wonderful, delightful story! Just sweet and believable and just gushably beautiful!

As far as your A/N's go - i didn't find the story confusing or hard to follow - i love it when authors put enough faith in their reader to work it out and you did a great job in tying it all together.

I thought that they were preparing for their first date - when i worked out it was their wedding - it made me smile!

Thank you for sharing this sweet story!
Kalida chapter 32 . 2/15/2011
LOVED IT!

I just found this story right now... And I think someone I would be suffering from a long grin for quite some time...

Seriously, I can't stop smiling!

Loved it! It was great... I am gonna go and read your other stories now...
AllThatGlistens chapter 31 . 10/6/2010
I loved that. A lot. It was actually very clever what you did, skipping around like that. I love stories like that.
jenlovesbones chapter 32 . 4/6/2010
Haha... I just wanted to add, that after reading your author profile, I realized you were a West Wing fan too! Something about Post Hoc gave it away... WW first in my heart always, but Bones creeps up very closely in second place :)
jenlovesbones chapter 31 . 4/6/2010
I know I'm late to the party, but this was adorable. :) I loved, loved, loved that the beginning of Chapter 31 was also the beginning of 20, and was shell-shocked when it continued. Very creative!
SoccerLexie chapter 32 . 1/26/2010
I know that you finished this a long time ago, and I know it's all done. But I really love this story, and I love the last installment. Wow! What a phenomenal story. I'm glad I took the half hour to read this through in one sitting. :-)

However, while I love it, I would love it even more if you did write an epilogue? Nothing super long and extensive, but, you know, maybe a little somethin' somethin'? I really can't accept the fact that it's over. I'm in denial. Please?

Sorry. I know. Ungrateful reader! But no, no! I'm really not. I love it, and I thank ye so much for writing this. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Maybe, though?
Lealfaithful chapter 32 . 1/22/2010
I think I love you.

Haha, just kidding, but I DO seriously love this story! Anways, my heart belongs to Mr. Nigel Murray. This was just so cute. The whole writing down good things about each other thing was great, and seems like something Sweets would tell them to do.

Well, thank you for getting my favourite FBI and anthropologist together!

Leal
elevenhurricanes chapter 32 . 12/31/2009
As much as I hate to admit it, I found myself making girly hand gestures and squealing and making that all too-familiar "aw!" sound as I was reading the last chapter. *dramatic sigh*

God, they are just too perfect for one another. I think the ending was terrific and there shouldn't even be an epilogue because... wow. You hit the nail right on the head. Gahh. I think my throat is still closed up from the emotion. haha.

Absolutely loved this!

-Kaila Nicole
JadedOne47 chapter 32 . 12/13/2009
Totally loved this story, and i liked the big reveal of the real reason behind the DATE... so it was awesome.. totally loved it.
JadedOne47 chapter 22 . 12/13/2009
Firstly, let me say I love this so far.. but i had to review this early (i usually wait til i've finished it if its already complete).

People have been confused by the jumping around... i don't get it, i find the way you've done it is actually pretty clear at the beginning of a chapter where about it is in the timeline, so i actually really like it, you don't get bored cos its here and there adn i think it rocks.

So keep up the awesome writing.
memento1 chapter 32 . 12/9/2009
hehe, I LOVED this story. Booth's little speech when he tells her he loves her may be my favorite love declaration yet. I actually liked the way the story jumped around - it adds a layer of anticipation and intrigue, and I was hooked from very early on. And it ended on such a perfect line. So THANK YOU for such a wonderful little fic. I'm sad it's over, now. ;)
Miss Klutz chapter 31 . 12/6/2009
WOW! that was so adorable! and cute! and sweet! and I loved it!

Like, actually one of the best Bones fics I've read it a while~