Reviews for Lady Shalott
I love this story! But its so sad TT_TT
Shadikalfan27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It's soo cute
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow! This was a good story! You weaved the Arthurian Knights story into the characters very well. I've only read a few of the "legends" of the Arthurian Knights, but I didn't read about Lady Shalott. Thanks for introducing her! And with Tikal too! Good job!
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
XD I like it and thats all I say now. XD
Anton Pfaff chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I have played and beaten the game, and I noticed you made some mistakes but only a few 1. Tikal was not in the game and 2. Knuckles played the part of Gawain, knight of the sun, and although in an unlockable galahad does appear but other than that galahad (played by Silver) has no importance whatsoever unless you wish to beat the game 100% in the same manner as galahad, Lamorak (jet the Hawk) also apears but has no other apperances.
kawaii-neko195 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Great story!

I don't think it had a crappy ending, I thought the story was sweet and beautiful.

SATBK was awesome, cept you had to keep swinging the wii remote all around and it hurts your arms after a while.
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is a beautiful story! It reminds me of a fairytale. You know..."Once upon a time, there was a beautiful lady in a golden tower..." Stuff like that. And congratulations on your fiftieth story!
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Angels sing.

I'd rather swing. Though, congratulations on having a peculiar trinket over here. Nice title. Victorian stuff is my fave, but even if this one is a bit ancient, still works like a charm.

Her temper is a bit overdone for a Lady. A real lady wonders and lashes herself in her mind before breaking a rule. Wisdom is her pain enforced by thoughts. Considering it's a complete piece, I suggest you dwell a bit on most important plot devices and provide enough arguments for the reader to believe you.

Right now, your heroine behaved like an affection-starved hussy. With a voice like hers, it's seriously not a compliment.

Interesting...having read the whole thing, it seems like something is missing. In fact, it's almost funny: 'She was a janitor in a local pub. He was a rich oil tycoon. They spend two wild nights downtown. Then they move on with their lives, as they have never met.' I hope the idea is understandable.

Your dialogue lacks this specific scent stories in more than ordinary settings usually have. Maybe that book you recommend is not enough to transfer the feeling? Sure, the English is fine and the rest isn't even worth commenting, as I'd only speak words of praise.

Though, music and books aside, a story must be a whole that doesn't require additional info. And it's one whole that doesn't just make you think, but also feel.

Have you made them feel?

Have a nice, abuse-free day.