Reviews for I Saw Forever

Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
sweet, sweet story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
. screw her blind.
his heart made him make the right choice now and it better do it again after they talk!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
oh good he's taking the right steps towards steph.
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
with the fanfic writers (most anyway) taking the stories to new heights i wish you would come back.
you are a good writer. at the time I was new to fanfic and did not understand the review process. i thought it was just for other writers.
yours were some of the first fanfics I read. bgrgrmpy aka jakeslady

wow just a dream Ranger had. thankfully.
Roscommon chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
This was so much more satisfying than how the original book ended. It just the right balance of tension and romance. Very nice to get this through Ranger's PoV. Thanks to this author for sharing this story for us to enjoy long after it was written.
alix33 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
alix33 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
"A thought occurred to me. "What do your parents think about you staying here?" Stephanie's smile turned to a grin. "I told them about the fourth floor apartments for employees." - Sneaky of Stephanie, a move which I like loads.
alix33 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
"By the time we got to dessert for Stephanie and coffee for me, she was talked out and devoted all her attention to the huge portion of tira misu in front of her. I sipped my coffee, smiling at her obvious enjoyment, and even allowed her to feed me a small bite. I don't eat dessert, preferring to avoid sugar and empty calories, but I had to admit the concoction was delicious." - Batman got religion: he at least admits tiramisu is delicious now, hehehe.
rsrdiall chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
YES! What an awesome ending. Way better than FLF. Nicely done!
rsrdiall chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Oh ho a minor cliffhanger. Well at least they talked it out! Now I can't wait until the next chapter. Well done!
rsrdiall chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Ah a battle of wills inside himself. The never/forever line pretty much sums this chapter up! Only two chapters left? Onward I go.
rsrdiall chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Aw Poor Ranger. Hopefully he'll be able to take care of that problem soon! And now I want tira misu.
rsrdiall chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I bet. Looking forward to dinner and dancing! Already a better ending.
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Whew! Poor Ranger that was some dream. I bought FLF but didn't read it and now I'm glad since I'm positive I'll like your ending MUCH better!