Reviews for Dead Man Walking
rerichardson5 chapter 3 . 4/24
I really enjoyed reading your story. :) It was very exciting! I felt sorry for Sam! Great work.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
nice story :) i like your style :P
jankjay chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I really like how well done this was. You got their voices right, and I think their responses, as well.

Thank you for sharing it.
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Interesting story! Nice job! :)
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Dean glared at him. "Dude, you are not coming with me. I almost shot you!"

"So? I've shot you before."

"You were possessed, Sam, it doesn't count!"

"You had amnesia, Dean, it doesn't count either!"

HAHA, I loved that. It made me laugh so hard. I'm so glad their keeping score. :D Seriously, totally loved it. Great job!

As Always,

CeCe Away chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Great way to explain the tattoes. Nice little story. I enjoyed it immensely.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
UH freakin AWESOME! :)

omg hun..i cannot tell you enough I lOVE dean hurting sam stories either possession or like amnesia...and its wicked cool

the way you described this one, was unbeliveably amazing

i loved it!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I read this a couple of days ago, but I just had to pop by and say how much I enjoyed it. Such a lovely little twist on canon. I remember reading the first part and being really confused as to who might be telling the truth... I thought maybe Dean was possessed. Loved the scene with Bobby... he was so concerned for both boys.

I thought the story unfolded beautifully and it had such a satisfying ending. Hee! Love stubborn!Sam ... You know these brothers certainly go through a lot together, but no matter what they stick it through - together.

Thanks for sharing.

wildandsweet chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Thanks for such a great story..cant wait for your next one! So sad this is over!
Madebyme chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I enjoyed this fic and this chapter tied up all the loose ends nicely.

Both Dean and Sam's reactions were spot on in my opinion. Now that Dean has his memory back he would feel guilty about actions and Sam wouldn't want him too.

This was a great way to fill in the gap in canon and to explain why and how the boys got the tattoos. I liked how it was due to Sam's research in an attempt to ease Dean's worry and guilt.

Lovely stuff. Take care, Madebyme.x
Left Hook chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Very nice, short and sweet and fills in a hole in the canon. I enjoyed the read, thanks! :)
iilaiia chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
You know that was a great ending to a great story. I love how Sam sat calmly in the Impala and just flat out refused to let Dean take on all the guilt. That's the Sam Winchester I know and love. The one that adores his brother and will go out of his way to quietly tell him how much he loves him.

I also think Dean's reactions and reasoning made perfect sense. He would have been incredibly traumatized by Sam dying so that works for me. Poor Dean feeling so guilty and trying to do right by Sam. Gotta love Sam for not letting Dean "do what's best for him."

Awesome work. Look forward to seeing more from you.
teal-lover chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
I loved this whole story. I could totally see this happening. It's a good thing Bobby was there for them, or otherwise, I wonder when Dean would have realized his mistake.
Phx chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
That was... intense. I was ready to smack Dean for being so insistant that Sam was not Sam although I can also understand completely but when he started arguing with Bobby - yeah, smack! LOL! THANK GOD for Bobby or else I do think Dean would have killed his brother and then, Sam was right, once Dean got his memories back, Dean would have killed himself. There is no way he could have lived with that realization.

Totally enjoyed it.

And I was so glad that Sam didn't let Dean take off for a couple of days afterwards. Dean felt horrible, that was enough. Nothing good would have come out of Dean leaving.
snchills chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Great story, I really enjoyed it.