Reviews for Longing for Adventure
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Your story has an interesting plot, one that I am finding rather intriguing. Your creations are well described, and it is plausible how they have come to be a threat. Well done.

I must say, however, wouldn't Gimli be glad for a chance to see Galadriel again? With how enthusiastically he described her beauty, I would have thought he would take any opportunity to look upon her again.

Additionally, how would Aragorn know that the Ring has left some kind of impression behind? That seems a statement more characteristic of Gandalf, to say that your creatures (I'm fearful to even attempt spellling those names) would have the abilities to track the Ring, and the darkness it left behind. Even the Nazgul couldn't do that! They could just sense the Ring.

Very well done on keeping everyone reasonably characterized, with good punctuation, spelling, and grammar. It is greatly appreciated!

Hoping to hear back,

BGF
BrightGreenNails chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
You made me FREAK! That wasn't nice! **Pout**
BrightGreenNails chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
NOOOOOOO! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO! HE. IS. NOT. DEAD!
BrightGreenNails chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
OH MY HOBBIT I'M DYING! LEGOLAS IS KILLING ME! THIS IS SO *PAINFUL* FOR ME! :'-((((
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
YOU ARE SO EVIL! NOOOOO!
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
No no no no no no no no NO! THEY'RE ALL GONNA DIE!111
Allie Danger chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
I loved it
I love you :)
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Ermegerd, I loved it so much! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! The plot was so original and awesome and it was Legolas oriented (always a plus ;)). My favorite part had to be your ending though. Most people end their stories with so much sweetness and happiness. No problems with that, but it's nice to read something different.

Anyways, I loved it! Can't wait to read another of your stories.

P.S. I know you finished this story in '02 and everything, but I'm weird and like to work from the last page of stories up, instead of the other way around. So I hope this review is a pleasant surprise for you :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
now that was one awesome story one of the best i have read .
Gunner'sDream chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Oh, I do love Pippin...And Legolas too, of course! But I do think Pippin is so adorable and quite hilarious.
Always chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Perhaps, maybe, a sequel? Maybe? Just a small fantasy...
invisiblegirl4 chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Loved it..! :')
I chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I love all of your LOTR fanfics. This one was great, too. Just a suggestion, it would be better had you addressed Galadriel as 'Lady' rather than 'Queen'. Lorien's not big enough to be a Kingdom. The only kingdom in LOTR was Mirkwood, and only Thranduil was a King. That's why in 'the Hobbit', he was called 'the Elvenking'.
Green Dragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
UR the BEST!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEI
Green Dragon chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
uh, I agree with legolas. Hate the undergroud. It wud suck to be buried alive.