Reviews for Riverbends
SunRise19 chapter 61 . 5/24
Oh man..So I read this again and damn you Hamilton and life..This HURTS. I should mourn him and you know who...
Ugh! You know, maybe I'm just partly sadistic..but when I told you this was close to home for me..I didn't feel so bad when you were shocked my dear friend...
Yikes! Heartbreakingly beautiful...sad...just...It was a good ending. Because you're correct..with how she was carrying on it could not be. I'm glad you listened to the writing muse as I call it..
So, you forgive me for hating you for a few micro seconds...right?
I'm now going to try and forget about this drabble now..Unless I decide to write something from her Pov. Though I feel nothing for her.
thornfield chapter 1 . 5/23
:::::::tryingto stanch the bleeding::::::

Ouch! No. 61 cut me right to the bone. In the heart, and twisted the handle.
Spidersting chapter 46 . 4/25
I can imagine Kocoum might've been playful as a child, but lost that side of himself as he grew up into a seasoned warrior.
Spidersting chapter 17 . 4/24
I can't tell the perspective on this one! Is it Chief Powhatan? Who is it? I'm dying to know! D:
WOW I loved this one and 59! What's going to happen NEXT?! ::::deep breath:::

While reading this I was listening to X Ambassador's "Unsteady"-the word jumped out at me so I had to play the song!
Sunrise19 chapter 59 . 4/21
Oh wow...This just makes me want to..IDK, but something in between a sob and a thumb's up! Heartbreakingly beautiful. The best words I can think to write. UGH! *cries so emotional!* How dare you?!
Love these! Keep going!
SunRise19 chapter 57 . 11/6/2015
Oh wow..amazing! Awesome work here! Delicious anticipation indeed! :) Great job!
thornfield chapter 57 . 11/5/2015
That was me on the last review asking if she was engaged or married-hadn't realized I wasn't signed in!
Guest chapter 57 . 11/4/2015
I liked this! Is she merely engaged here or is she married?
thornfield chapter 56 . 11/1/2015
Ahh this installment was so sad! :(
He is a stubborn character, and this follows logically from Pocahontas 2 JTNW. I think the character would actually feel these emotions and have these thoughts -good work!
Just goes to show that sometimes, if you miss your chance by not saying anything, you *really* miss it.
Sunrise19 chapter 55 . 7/29/2015
Ok seriously! I was not expecting that! *sniff* I got a little teary eyed but maybe I'm just emotional. Very sweet and heartbreaking. I loved it!
HCthe too lazy chapter 54 . 7/16/2015
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg. That took an unexpected tuen fast.

I'm telling you, half of me loves this for being so different and well-written, but the other part of me is just plain creeped out.

Do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to get that image out of my head? At least the motions I have to write may bore me enough to distract me.

Great job (but yeesh)
thornfield chapter 54 . 7/11/2015
Rawr!

You know that he was really thinking this the whole time...
thornfield chapter 53 . 6/25/2015