Reviews for Riverbends
SunRise19 chapter 57 . 11/6
Oh wow..amazing! Awesome work here! Delicious anticipation indeed! :) Great job!
thornfield chapter 57 . 11/5
That was me on the last review asking if she was engaged or married-hadn't realized I wasn't signed in!
I liked this! Is she merely engaged here or is she married?
thornfield chapter 56 . 11/1
Ahh this installment was so sad! :(
He is a stubborn character, and this follows logically from Pocahontas 2 JTNW. I think the character would actually feel these emotions and have these thoughts -good work!
Just goes to show that sometimes, if you miss your chance by not saying anything, you *really* miss it.
Sunrise19 chapter 55 . 7/29
Ok seriously! I was not expecting that! *sniff* I got a little teary eyed but maybe I'm just emotional. Very sweet and heartbreaking. I loved it!
HCthe too lazy chapter 54 . 7/16
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg. That took an unexpected tuen fast.

I'm telling you, half of me loves this for being so different and well-written, but the other part of me is just plain creeped out.

Do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to get that image out of my head? At least the motions I have to write may bore me enough to distract me.

Great job (but yeesh)
thornfield chapter 54 . 7/11

You know that he was really thinking this the whole time...
thornfield chapter 53 . 6/25
You're alive! Huzzah!

Good Drabble-made my Thursday
SunRise19 chapter 53 . 6/25
Haha, I loved this! Wow, only you can manage to put in John's rogugeness (sp? ugh...can't think!) Playfulness?
This was great! Awesome how his thoughts are of Pocahontas while fighting.
KL93 chapter 53 . 6/25
Glad to see some more from this! Great Drabble :)
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 51 . 6/25/2012
The Fanfic Lurker chapter 50 . 12/24/2011
I've had this story in my favorites for awhile, but it only recently came to my attention that I had never taken the time to review it. Pocahontas can be a hard fandom to write for (at least any attempts I've made have been terrible) and I think you've done really well with it. You've added depth and history to some interesting but less explored aspects, but still remained true to the movie's story and characters. I hope you'll come back and continue with Riverbends and I'm looking forward to it!
segrccgg chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Yes, Pocahontas. Finally, you finally realize your heart belongs to another. Thank you for writing this. I so needed to read something like this
KL93 chapter 50 . 5/26/2011
woohoo. So in this one, John didn't go back to England?
KL93 chapter 45 . 5/26/2011
heh. A way to a man's heart is through his stomach. :)