Reviews for An Angel's Redemption
ml101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
When I read the Filipino dialogue, alam ko na! I've always wanted a story about the camerlengo...but a story where he was innocent but I found yours and I'm loving it even at Chapter 1 alone!
Lesale.Deathbringer chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOL! he spoke tagalog... *ehem* a great chapter though!
lemondropseverus chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
wonderful story! Bravo! Off to the sequel now ! :D
The.Penguin's.Turtle chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
This is possibly the best chapter you've written so far on this story. I have no critique to give! I can't wit to read the sequal! :D The poems are nice.
Thera chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Good story! And I loved what you made of his name in the first chapter!
Annax1031 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Oh my goodness!

I missed the revealing of the ending and now there's a sequel? I really need to get with it...

Amazing job with finishing this one out. I loved the story. You're such a creative writer!

Good luck with the sequel _

Anna
Enyaraa chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
I love this story

to bad it's finished T.T

Can't wait for the sequel .
Elenothar chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story! Keep writing :)
Sempiterna chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Not much to say here. . .
Sempiterna chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
Yes! A sequel, awesome.

It was so sad. . . :(

Poor Patrick and Helena for not being able to be together for 3 years. . . Unless you have something planned. . . They love each other though, and no one or thing can tear them apart.
alizhang chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Aww Patrick took care of Helena. And they slept together! Sort of... Another great chapter! Sorry I haven't been reading and reviewing in a while. I really want to know who this bad guy is who wants revenge on Patrick!
SilentBone chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
The only thing that I didn't like about this chapter is that you said the story is almost over.

But I love your humor with Patrick and women. Great chapter.
Sempiterna chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
You made me cry! :'(

It was so sad! And then I got mad at the world because they didn't even know anything about him before they judged him!

It was a great chapter!

Now the questions are:

How will the realationship work out beatween Patrick and Helena?

Who is the the man that wants revenge?
oldRazberri chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Very interesting, actually. I got really excited when you introduced a villain-type, and Chartrand's thoughts on hair crack me up! Please continue this :)
Sempiterna chapter 1 . 8/10/2009

You used the name Dan Brown gave him in the book!

Finally!

Someone that likes that name too!

It was a great start, by the way.

I can't wait to see what's next!