Reviews for Genealogy
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I enjoyed reading this fic. It had a lot of emotion and interesting plots. The kink meme is marvelous.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh my god. This is...mind blowing.
Peoplepersonsof DooM chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow, I would have never thought of Trucy/Greg ever. The idea of Miles being the result of time travel is nuts lol. I'd never think that anyone could make that remotely believable, but you did. Kudos, I enjoyed reading this.
Luwen chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
As a DW fan, I'm really fond of time-travel.
The plot is completely believable and well-written.
This OS is like 4 years old, but I'm still hoping for Greg sequel
aerys chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
amaaazing! believable plot! standing ovation for you!
Ai Star chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
loved it! will there be a sequel?
Mr. Shocked chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
WOW! Now that is one strange story, but in a good way, I never thought of Miles being the conseqence of time travel since I didn't think too deeply about his unknown mother. I think more Ace Attorney time travel stories would be intresting.
addictive-stigmata chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was a very interesting read. What an odd pairing.

This is a big departure from what I usually read, but being different was never a bad thing, now was it? Writing-wise, everything flowed really well, and I liked your choice of words. It's well-written and it kept me reading to the end.

Nice job.

-AP

(Also, I found Trucy's usage of a grimoire pretty interesting, probably because grimoire and Gramarye are so closely related, the former being used as the French surname for the Gramarye magicians, and both being magic terms.)
AltavaAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Gregory Edgeworth/Trucy is DEFINETELY weird.