Reviews for A Kingdom for a Kiss
puasluoma chapter 1 . 2/2
I trully liked it!
But Tere was never a moment in which Bella made me believe that she loved him too... I just felt that she was confused and Edward wasn't.
I would love for you to continue it! It would be awsome!
MyNae chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I love these type of stories. I think this could be the perfect beginning of an extended story!
Annasvip chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So beautiful, thanks for sharing.
IttyBittyTinyKitty chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
3 3 3
SamMomo chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like your story, thanks for sharing.
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was just heaven. Soo sweet!
NannaDK chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
love this story .!
not a member chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
*wipes away tears. that was so beautiful... keep on writing, you're awesome at it )
Emily chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Lovely.
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, that was a very moving piece of work you wrote! And I'm not just talking about the yummy sex. The development of their relationship, almost too obviously ignored by both to the point of amazement, was so rewarding when it finally came to together for them. Thansk for writing such a great one-shot!
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow. Fantastic one-shot. I love how you built their relationship in layers. I love that as friends, roommates and then even as fuck buddies, they are there for each other one hundred percent with any angst or drama coming from what they do at the hospital and not in their relationship. That is a great change of pace around here!

Really beautiful job.
futurecullenvamp701 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
AW! That was so sweet! I loved it so much.
angelbaby696 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
i have to say that was beautiful. wow. i'm just sad that i didn't get to read it before now.

angel
grandsophia chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aww i love this ! :) it makes me cry :(
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That is just...WOW! Dreams will be different tonight...Thanks for writing &sharing... ;)