Reviews for Melodies and memories
MISS AMY chapter 40 . 3/2/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
liela-k chapter 40 . 2/26/2011
oooohhhhh mmmmyyyyy ggoooodddd. do you know how long ive been waiting for that. a pretty long damn time. but i loved it. i knoiw i didnt harrass you as much as i said i would. lol what can i say. but i did love and not to mention shocked by charlie and his little love that cought me offgaurd to say the least. lol
Equivamp chapter 40 . 2/24/2011
beautifull, well worth the wait. that was so sad, masen blaming himself. I'm glad charlie isnt going to kill himself. theres been too much loss already. excellent writing as always.
delilah69 chapter 40 . 2/24/2011
i hope that they don't have anymore problems for a while!
unicorn55 chapter 40 . 2/24/2011
It's definitely been a while. This was a good chapter... I can't wait to find out where Charlie is going to live... Too bad he couldn't have been convinced when he talked to Masen, and Tanya just be the icing on the cake to his decision - it made it seem like Tanya was more important to him than Masen and Bella.
liela-k chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
i re-read this chapter so many times the airport part i swear makes my eyes water. ive read it about 10 times no lie. ill read another story and jus come back to read this chapter.
liela-k chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I'VE READ THIS STORY SO MANY TIMES AND I LOVE IT TO DEATH BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I READ BELLA SO DAMN PRONE TO ACCIDENTS. FROM CHEWING GUM TO WALKING GEEZE THIS GIRL CANT CATCH A BREAK.
alicht chapter 39 . 7/28/2010
So I loved this chapter... the ending was great.. now I think you need to keep going.. and hey maybe bring in the wolfs? I need me some Jacob!
Romancefan1918 chapter 39 . 6/24/2010
Please keep writing it's really good. Please please please. And fast!:)
content1 chapter 39 . 6/21/2010
I loved how you brought it all around to them being able to start a HEA. I'm sure there is more to come - but this was just a wonderful way to at least end this chapter.
delilah69 chapter 39 . 6/19/2010
im sad irina thought that this was the only way out! and that bella felt so bad. but will the volturi still come? will someone see the boy and start asking questions? i mean in breaking dawn it took most a minute or two to realize her heart was beating. is that what will happen again?
raquelnjake chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
love youe writing style! Great first chapter.
liela-k chapter 39 . 5/25/2010
well im very happy that your alive lol. Alaska wow that sucks. no im just kidding. i seen the proposal and now i want to visit Alaska except for the part where the sun doesn't go down half the year. you know i love your story and every time i get a chance i try to harass you i hope things get better nothing to bad looking forward to reading my melodies
Davenport101 chapter 38 . 5/7/2010
Loved this chapter. Love the whole story in general. Cant wait for a new update !
swan62 chapter 38 . 5/6/2010
one of the best stories. need an update! PLEEZE