Reviews for Twenty Facts
Nice story.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Really sweet!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
great story. poor Arthur. merlis is so oblivious. I love that Arthur have met the dragon before. Anyway, the writer try to hook Arthur with Gwen and not Morgana
ice illuser chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hey, I think I read this before, somewhere. It's good!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Haha I just read your A/N and the same thing happened to me. My friend (who I love, but I doubt slashes at all) told me to watch Merlin. I think it might have been the first or second episode I began to wonder how many fics were here and that this show was a slasher's dream. :)

Great job with this. I love how you wrote all these little moments building up to the end! Lovely!
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is lovely. Pure gold. .
Merthur chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love this story, it's soo sweet and lovely!
I so agree with you about the producers, shoving Arthur or Merlin with a girl is not going to stop the gorgeous slashyness! And the way they always look at each other is so sweet! Damn the BBC for not just embracing the obvious!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
very sweet :)
FakeFortune chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Yeah I get what you mean. I mean there are SO many oppotunities (thats not spelt right or maybe it is?) and stuff for them to be together its unreal. Either the writerhas a weird mind and he/she knows that it can't happen or they really can't see it.
darkfire chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
thats cute, 20 facts it is!

"Your ears are funny Merlin." - LOL

i like fact #18
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh my God, this is soo cute XD. I agree, the makers of that show need to get their priorities in order because it's painfully oblivious who the -real- couple should be.
stakeaclaim chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh love the way the story unfolds through these little snapshots. Very clever, and beautifully written
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was FANTASTIC. I loved it!
BlankCanvas23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh god. How I love this pairing. This whole concept - the twenty facts, and how the stories sort of bled together... brilliant.

And I laughed at the line - "Sire, do you have a fever?" It's so... Merlin. XP

Lol. Poor producers of Merlin. Other than the obvious 'smosh Arthur and Merlin into heterosexual relationships', when they do have to have crushes on girls (like Sophia), they end up doing even more slashy things than usual! ("I need you do to this for me Merlin.")

XD

I do not complain, however.
bare-footed-muse chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
aw :)

this is such a good first story for you to post into the Merlin fandom! (Welcome, by the way) _

It's kind of beautiful in a way: all the emotions are really delicately handeled, and the ideas- Arthur and the dragon, Morgana knowing, Gwen's little reactions, Merlin sewing!- were new and fresh and wonderful.

Hope you write more in the wonderful world of wonderfullness that is the Merlin fandom :)

barefootx