Reviews for Milk Chocolate or Coffee with Cream?
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
F THERE'S AN AL BHED TRANSLATOR! -deliriously happy-

xD Gippal so would. My vote is for coffee with cream, the Praetor's got to keep awake some how, right? But then again, maybe he likes to eat chocolate in between... Gah. This is so confusing.

Or maybe he tastes like tea... huh...
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Too cute!

To be fair, there is no *real* way they could be OOC because we have so little of them to work with in the game. I think it just has to do with what a reader reads and the opinions they form. I thought Gippal was adorable, and I loves me a submissive Baralai, lol! Great job!
Outcast of Reality chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It was really funny. I don't really read much of this pairing, and this is the first one I read that I really liked. (I do plan on reading more though, now :) )

Anyway, it sounds like the sort of thing Gippal would do, in my opinion, and it made me laugh the whole way.

Nitpick: I'm not positive about this, but in the Al Bhed bit that "huo" is "noy" not "not" (just a typo). (I'm not positive because I read it by memory, without a translator, but I'm pretty sure)

But honestly don't pay attention to that because it was really good.

Go you!
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I like the characters you've got going! Especially Baralai i prefer him when he's more stubborn than when he's made all wimpy! )

I like this pairing too, it can go so many different ways but i love this story really great!

Yes two shot please! That would be great appreciated!
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Seemed in-character to me! I didn't find them to be OOC. Ah, I enjoyed this. :) Gippal's actions and Baralai's reactions were great. That's sort of how I see those two, especially in stories set like this one-Gippal does something Gippalish, and then we all wait to see Baralai's reaction. Well, to see how long he can resist Gippal's actions, really. ;)

I think you did well with this, yes yes.
Super-Silent-K chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
oh wow! all tht jst to see what

baralai taste likes! hahaha lol

good job!