Reviews for The absence of pain
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very very nice. I love your portrayal of House's fear. I think in many ways he's ruled by fear. You capture it well. I also like how you emphasize his constant doubts and how Cameron keeps making him ignore those doubts all the same.

Great line: "And you try to tell her, but you know you can't talk, so you take her hands and pin them over her head. She can't move anymore. Not if you don't let her. And your movements are even harder now, and she's taking you in like that's all she ever wanted. And you know it is."
hughville chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is so good! I loved it. I especially love the way you handled the dialogue and House's internal battle. Excellent.
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Awesome story, more, please?
JBLovesSharks chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Nice. normally i hate oneshots and would be begging for more but this works really well ending where you left it. its interesting and well written. plus im a hameron fan and what else can i say to hameron!smut. heh
BunchofGrapes chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
What a treat. Two of your stories within ten minutes. This was just gorgeous - your descriptions are superb - you created a wonderful atmosphere, and the sex scene was beautiful. Thank you so much!