Reviews for Grudge
Katherine chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I just clicked this from the Ask Squishy Tumblr as The Devil Went Down to Georgia came on my playlist shuffle; I feel like it's a CATverse sign that you should let your readers see how *that* arc works out. ;) not the Strange one so much, but you know... Right.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Cool so far.

Please do keep writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Interesting.

So that's how the Rogue's get invited to a party.
SqueeCreature chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

...so much suspense.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
STRAAANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

AND IT'S UP TO COURAGE TO SAVE HIS NEW HOME.

STRAAANGE BREW

Um...

I think that's about all I know. I can't wait to read more...

Also dat hickory stump.

"Boi lemme tell ya what."
Trumpeteer34 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
That South of the Border stuff had me laughing so hard. Those billboards are the best thing about that drive south on the interstate.

I am most intrigued to see where this is going.
shann1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Cute reactions by the villains to their invitations. I love how the Mad Hatter's was total nonsense and it didn't even phase him. Nobody can top him for pure right off the wall craziness. Eddie's anagram was cute too.
Lady of Pride chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I admit, I'm intrigued. Your introduction was enticing and I absolutely loved the various approaches you used for each rogue.

I can hardly wait to see more! ;)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I think somebody wanted to get

Eddie into poor girl!

But I suppose if I had been awake

till five,I would be unreasonable

and want to choke somebody,too.:

I could also hear Harley singing,Stop,

Stop,Stop by The Hollies!lol.
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is very amusing and I'm interested to see who actually sent the invitations. I like all the various reactions to the invite, especially Lex Luthor and Penguin. More please.
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Awesome. The short descriptions were so funny! Can't wait to see where this is going.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
XD This is going to be awesome! I love funnies!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
i like the different methods of inviting the rogues, though now that techie has denied being the host of the party now i'm curious, harley turned out well

looking forward to finding out if you have the time to update this