Reviews for Will you take me flying?
samanthatm chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
awesome.
Naesse Helyanwe chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Aaaawww! i always knew Data needed a little of love.

to tell you the truth this is the first Star Trek Fanfic that i'v read and god am i HAPPY that it was this one.

First Star Trek Favorite
blueangelsvntn chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Loved this :D. Great read!
Cartago chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I always find it great when people can keep Data in character, because it's slightly hard to do. He's an android, sure, but not a toaster so there's a delicate balance between making him Data or throwing it all by giving him too much emotion, or even too little. There's like, three types of Data fics, (A) the Good ones, (B)the toaster ones and (C) Uber emotional ones.

I know this is just a funfic, but I'd like to read more Data from you :) Your balance was good.
CallingInDead chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
ah, it's taken me so long to review on this, i'm sorry! i love this story ;)i can't wait to read more and hope you plan to post more Data stories soon.
talkingdonkeys chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
hey, thanks for the recomendation, your story is nice, only one problem, now youve given us all a taster i just know your gonna make us wait ages for the full story! i love data/ofc stories, especially if they start right from the begining of the relationship, which i hope yours does. (hell i'll read it anyway, there just isnt enough data stories!)

looking forward to reading more

Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Out of all the Data stories that I've read (or any tng fanfic) that was the first time I've seen the holodeck used in that manner. Ha, if somebody entered...*snigger* It was an enjoyable read and not overly quick. Hopefully the larger story will contain more details about Sarah. Looking forward to more!