Reviews for Celebration
SKY UNICORN chapter 6 . 6/18
ohh love this so much!
Quacked Lurker chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
It figures Spock (conforming to his Vulcan upbringing) wouldn't understand "Tears of Joy".
Loved it!
Very nicely done - and I do like the fact that Amanda Grayson was surprised with a Christmas Celebration.
Kimichan13 chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Adorable
Miss3y chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
This was so cute! I just had to let you know that I loved it!
BlushingRose99 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Oh, this was beautiful! The Valentine's Day one made me giggle and the Christmas one made me tear up a little at the end. Perfectly characterised and wonderfully written! Oh, this was beautiful! The Valentine's Day one made me giggle and the Christmas one made me tear up a little at the end. Perfectly characterised and wonderfully written! Oh, this was beautiful! The Valentine's Day one made me giggle and the Christmas one made me tear up a little at the end. Perfectly characterised and wonderfully written! Oh, this was beautiful! The Valentine's Day one made me giggle and the Christmas one made me tear up a little at the end. Perfectly characterised and wonderfully written!
Mina Blythe chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
This is an adorable story and I really enjoyed it. A wonderfully light-hearted look into Spock's childhood that stayed true to character.
emalico chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Awww how sweet!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Awww, I love it. I adored the Halloween one, may be my favorite, but this last one was incredibly sweet as well. I love Amanda with her two boys who find her incredibly illogical but love her all the same. Very nice.
lovesFanFic chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Aaaah! Death by cuteness! This is so adorable. I love little Spock, and Sarek in your story. Must now go recover from cute overload.
lovesFanFic chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
This is hilarious. This kind of thing makes perfect sense as how Amanda, who seems like a relatively well-adjusted person proud of her humanity, would deal with being completely immersed in another culture, however much she admires it.
aggie88 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
aww i loved all of them...
cutemara chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Your little Spock is so frikkin adorable! I love it!
Tony WildRiver chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Okay that was absolutely adorable. Insta-fav. I am so glad I finally convinced myself to read it. Characters were perfect and I saw no mistakes. Excellent job _
EnigmaticPseudonym chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Brilliant piece!

The distinct juxtaposition between the Vulcan "logic-rules-all" culture and the emotional nature of humans was well written!

A very poignant story on Spock's unique genealogy!
Wise Ol' Owl chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
And he's camouflaging the eggs... that's awesome!