Reviews for Bantam Eden
Amylase chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This has got to be the tenth time I've read this but my first time to review. Still as beautiful to read as the first time. Thank you so much for this wondeful piece of writing. Thank you.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Ohh this was just, wow! I love you Hidan so much and normaly read your humers crack but you are a truly gifted writer, this is so wrong in all the write ways. Well done!
Iranoutofnamesok chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I FUCKING THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO KILL HER SERIOUSLY I WAS HOLDING MY BREATH THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STORY..

Maybe not the entire story but seriously I love you and this story so much I wanna hug chu -(-)-
S chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Super bloomin delicious.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was sooo...you simply rendered me speechless. I admit I don't read these pairings but the way and style of your writing was too... Capturing to ignore. It was simply beautiful...you are really gifted to be able to write something like this. Or, maybe I'm just that bad at writing. But believe me when I say that your story is beyond me.
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I liked this! Thanks.
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Well Shit. That was different. I liked it!
MoKost chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I must admit that my heart slowly crawled it's way up and settled in my throat... What a story!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
K-kyaaa. It's creepily lovable story. Mou ... Hidan-yatsu could both charm and freak her out; Vic felt envious and sorry for Inocchi to encounter with that kind of guy like Hidan-yatsu. *sigh*
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Incredibly well written...
Mybfflisazombie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This deserves way more reviews.
I never even thought that these two could work out as a couple but you proved me wrong.
This story is flawless and kept me at my seat.
Really you did a stunning job and I'm definitely going to read more of your fics.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I just love your flirty Hidan.
Aleph Conquest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh my god.
What a relief... XD
TrueGaaraRose chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ok, this was a good story. I was in the mood for some good crack, and when I came across this...I have a new fav pairing.
TrueGaaraRose chapter 1 . 5/30/2012