Reviews for Now That I've Found You
jessie 33 chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Beautiful ending to such a wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it.
jessie 33 chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
I am so glad Joe's Dad went to Kathleen, and confessed that it was him that wrote the article, and put Joe's name on it. Kathleen was very kind to him, and I am glad she believed him.
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Poor Joe he is going to have to go face her in person. She has to know the truth.
jessie 33 chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
I can't believe Joe's Dad doesn't realize he did something horrible. I love how Joe stuck up for Kathleen saying he loved her.
jessie 33 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Another awesome but sad update. Poor Kathleen going to Frank only to find out he did move on. She must feel so alone.
jessie 33 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
I feel sorry for Joe, reporters can be annoying, and they will not give up. I just hope Kathleen will give him a chance to explain he had nothing to do with the article.
jessie 33 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
I knew he didn't write that article. I just hope Kathleen believes him.
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Awe she should tell him how she is feeling, and let him explain what happened.
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Poor Kathleen, I hate that she is feeling so bad. I can't blame her for being so angry with Joe.
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
I can't believe Joe would do that to Kathleen, I have a feeling his Father is behind it. Great update, I will finish reading the rest of this story tomorrow.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
I am glad Joe doesn't believe what his Dad is saying. This is such a awesome story you are writing.
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Awesome update very romantic what a lovely surprise he did for Kathleen.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Another sad update I feel bad for Kathleen.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
How sad that the place she loved so much was replaced by Baby Gap. I am glad Joe found her, and told her to come with him so he could show her something special.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I am glad he sent her a message, I can't wait to see what Joe has planned for her.