Reviews for Scars
Rhythm.Weaver chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Um, WHY does this story only have 12 (now 13) reviews? THIS IS AMAZING. I absolutely ADORE this. The writing is amazing, the stories are imaginative and realistic, and your portrayal of the characters is spot-on. This is an amazing piece of fanfiction!
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
love it xD
372259 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
thank you for being able to stay true to luna and theo's characters and still being able to write such an amazing story :) ! It was so adorable and I'm so glad I happened by it !
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I fell in love with your story! Great work :D
Aideko chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Luna and Theodore make an interesting pair, and I enjoyed how you portrayed their relationship. It was beautiful, sweet, and touching. Your Luna is just how I like her: compassionate and understanding. I loved that Theodore was a good person at heart but still retained his dry wit and Slytherin instincts. I also like how you used the 'scars' them to tell their story. All in all, this fic is unique and very well written.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Omfg, that was so sweet! :)
Solstice Zam chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow,

it was poetic and romantic and sad and cute and otriginal and... I loved your fic!

Luna is such a great character, she deserved a good love for once

Thanks for this OS, I hope it'll get more reviews!

See you and Happy New Year!

Sol
IcePrincessFireQueen chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Simply amazing. That is all. Thank you.
rapink93 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was a wonderful story. i enjoyed the flash backs and i think you captured both of the characters very well. i could go on and on about why im about to add this story to my fav list but i think ill end the review rite here.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
cute this was really cute. and I never saw it coming either. great story.
ZenJack chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Brilliant. I think it's a sign of good writing when someone can make non-canon pairs work.
glowyrm chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
interesting pairing, and a very touching story.
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Loved this. So many of the 'minor' characters get overlooked. Book 7 missed out so much of that last year from other points of view. (Mind you, if she had put it all in, we'd still be reading the thing...)